Jealousy jealousy

⚠️Smut smut smut smut⚠️
A/n- alr so basically I've never actually written smut so I'ma try to not make this as shitty as possible😭
Btw this is a request so @Encler I hope this is good
—————————————————————

Larissa knew you loved her and she had nothing to worry about, but seeing you and Morticia sit so close together with your head thrown back in laughter really made her blood boil.

Larissa was always second best to Morticia, there was always a silent competition going on and some how Morticia always won, but not you.

She finally had something and she wasn't going to let Morticia take it away from her.

Larissa knew you and Morticia were good friends so she tried to watch and keep her cool.

"Aww look Y/n, that's you at the RaveN" Morticia said pointing to a picture while looking at Larissa's old year book.

"I remember you were so scared that night" you looked at Morticia and blushed while laughing.

She was right I was terrified that night. I wanted to ask Larissa to the dance but I was so scared until Morticia forced me to ask.

"Yes indeed I very scared" I said remembering that night like it was yesterday.

Larissa was absolutely breath taking, I mean she always is but that night especially.

I glanced away from Morticia to avoid her teasing making eye contact with Larissa, but something was different.

She looked at me and the Morticia and looked away.

I then quickly excused myself from Morticia's side for a moment to check on Larissa.

I walked over to her desk and watched as she tried to pretend like she didn't know I was coming up to her.

"Honey, are you all right?" I asked looking at Larissa.

"Mhm" was all she said.

She never 'mhms' me unless she's upset with me or in a bad mood.

Larissa looks up to me waiting for a response, so I smiled and walked back to Morticia.

As I sat down Morticia wrapped her arm around me.

"Morticia this has been fun but I think it might be time to leave, I think Larissa is feeling a little under the weather." I said looking towards Morticia earning me a loud scoff from Larissa.

"Oh okay that's alright, I'm sure we'll meet up again and reconnect" Morticia said smiling at me.

Larissa watched the encounter and rolled her eyes while aggressively tapping the keys on her computer.

I gave Morticia one final hug before our departure.

As soon as I heard the door click I walked over to Larissa "what's your problem?" I ask knowing my attitude will  probably get me punished later.

Larissa looked at me bewildered, she couldn't believe the audacity you had walking up to her and asking what was her problem.

"My problem? What is your problem?" Larissa asked with a sense of harshness to her voice.

"Larissa what even are you talking about? I haven't done anything wrong." I said thinking back to today not being able to recall anything that would upset her.

"You haven't done anything wrong? Well I'm sure if you went and asked your new girlfriend Morticia she'd tell you." Larissa spat with her words laced in jealousy.