Marked

A/N: idk it's kinda gay

I gave Larissa one last kiss as I looked at the clock. I pulled away and smiled while hopping off her lap. "Where are you going my love?" Larissa whined. "Class starts in less than 5 minutes dear" I said giggling. "Can't you be just a little late, I mean you're the teacher after all." Larissa says, failing miserably at making a point." Yes dear and that's precisely why I cannot be late." I said making Larissa roll her eyes. She just didn't see why you couldn't be a few minutes late, after all she is the principal so it's not like you'd get into trouble. Larissa then smirked when an idea popped in her head.

"Well can I at least have one last kiss before you leave me?" Larissa asked giving me puppy dog eyes. "I'm not leaving you I'm just doing my job." I said laughing again. "Same thing now come here." Larissa said pulling me down by the collar of my shirt. But instead of kissing my lips she kissed my Cheek. I look up at Larissa feeling a bit confused but before I could question her she started talking. "You better get to your class dear, those kids won't teach themselves." Larissa said in a mocking tone. I tilted my head slightly trying to see what game Larissa was playing. I checked the time and realized I only had two minutes left. I guess I'll have to ask later.

I give Larissa a small nod and quickly walked out of her office. I finally make it to my classroom to see there was already some students at their desks. I walked over to the chalk board and begun writing todays lesson plans waiting for the rest of the students to fill the empty tables. After a couple minutes I finally finished and turned around while clearing my throat to signal class was now in session.
I paused before saying anything waiting for the talking to die down.

Suddenly everyone started staring at me, but not how they usually do when I'm teaching. Something about their gaze felt off, different somehow. After a couple moments of awkward silence everyone bursts out into a fit of laughter, leaving me confused. It's like there was some joke that everyone knew but me. "What?" I asked defensively, which of course only caused the laughter to grow. "I'm being serious, what's so funny?" I ask feeling a little frustrated. I wait a few moments as the laughter dies down a bit.

I watch as Enid raises her hand trying to stifle her laughs as much as possible. "Yes, Enid." I say waiting for an explanation.

Enid cleared her throat and looked around the room a bit before she started talking. "Well, you uh-." Enid says starting to giggle a bit. I nodded my head signaling for her to continue. Enid bites her lip a little and says, "You have a little something on your cheek." She says causing a few more laughs to erupt from her peers. I tilted my head feeling confused, then it hit me. Larissa. Of course. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket pulling up my camera. I slowly tilted my face and saw a bright red kiss mark on my right cheek.I immediately blushed feeling my cheeks burn almost as bright as the lipstick mark causing everyone to laugh again.

I put my hand over my cheek and quickly walked to the other side of my desk grabbing a box of tissues and tried wiping the mark off. Unfortunately the tissues didn't do much other than smudge it and cause a little red spot on my face. I used my hair to cover it the best I could, to my surprise it covered most of the spot. I braced myself for the glares I'd get as I turned around. I cleared my throat and keep my eyes glued to the floor as I sat at my desk. Not really feeling like teaching today I decided to change my plans.

"After some thinking I've actually decided today would be a free day." I mumbled still feeling embarrassed. Everyone cheered then took their attention away from me to do whatever they wanted for the rest of the hour.

Time seemed to pass painfully slow. After what felt like a century the bell rang, dismissing everyone. I tapped on my desk as I watched everyone gather their belongings and quickly walk out of my classroom. Once everyone was gone I hopped out of my chair and quickly made my way to Larissa's office. Without even knocking I burst Into Larissa's office. Larissa looks up at the sudden intrusion then suddenly starts smiling as if she was expecting me.

Although she knew this would happen she decided to play clueless all for the sake of her own amusement. "Darling? What are you doing here, don't you have a class soon?" Larissa asks tilting her head. "Oh come on you know exactly why I'm here Larissa." I said putting my hands over my chest. "If I'm being truthful dear, I figured you would've barged into my office as soon as you figured out what I did." Larissa says smiling evilly. I huffed as I sat on her couch continuing to pout. "Darling don't pout, it couldn't have been that bad." Larissa said trying to contain her laughter.

"Rissa everyone laughed at me!" I shouted trying not to smile, finding it a bit funny now. Larissa sighed as she stood up and made her way to me. She sat next to me and tapped her lap signalling for me to sit there instead. I obeyed still feeling a little embarrassed. "Let me make it up to you." Larissa said grabbing my chin bringing my attention to her. I looked at Larissa trying not to smile while still remaining silent. Larissa looked at me for a moment before another idea popped into her head. Before I could comprehend what was happening I was a laughing mess as Larissa started tickling my sides, which happened to be my ticklish spot. " Okay okay fine!" I said while still laughing. Larissa finally stopped bringing me into a kiss. After a few moments this little kiss started to get a little heated.

I pulled back giving both of us the opportunity to catch our breath. I smirked at Larissa while she watched my chest rise up and down. "So what was it you said about making it up to me?" I asked feeling Larissas hands snake up my sides.

--------
A/N: imagine the kids in her next class are just waiting like..🧍🏻‍♀️?
I saw a couple different authors do something kind of like this and I figured I could do something and make it funny and kind of spicy