Goodbye

A/N: IM BACK. Sry it's been like 2 months💀...Anyways here's some angst🤗

Btw Ik the fan art is Mortica and Larissa but for a minute let's just pretend it's not
_______
I threw my phone on the coffee table sighing in defeat. I've called Larissa at least a dozen times the past 3 days and she still hasn't called back. Not even a single text.

I understand she's busy but is it really that difficult to text your lover every once in a while.

I bent down sitting on my couch, while I rested one leg on top of the other and clasped my hands together, resting them on my lap. After a few moments of being lost in thought I glanced at my phone reading it was 7:00 p.m.

I go to my call log thinking, no hoping, I may have accidentally missed her call somehow. A small part of me knew but I checked anyway.

Nothing. Of course there was nothing.

Could she possibly be mad at me? Did I do something wrong I wasn't aware of? I just don't understand.

I fight back tears as I stand up heading to my bedroom. As I walk into the long hallway something shiny catches my eye, causing me to halt. I turn my head seeing my car keys hung on the key holder leaning against the wall.

Without another thought I quickly grabbed my keys and headed out the door, forgetting my phone that was still on the coffee table.

Although driving was proving to be difficult considering how nervous I was, I tried to stay as calm and concentrated as I could. After a few stop lights Nevermore finally came into view.

After finding a parking spot I unfastened my seatbelt and removed the key from the ignition. I opened my door, stepping out with wobbly legs. I quickly double clicked the key locking my door before heading to the entrance.

To my benefit the door was unlocked, so I took that as an invitation inside. Strangely enough as I walked through the halls I noticed there were no students, not even a few just roaming around. Deciding it wasn't worth the time worrying about I made my way to Larissa's office.

Not even bothering to knock I open the door and step inside. Larissa looks up from her computer at the sudden intrusion, ready to tell off whoever just invited themselves in until her eyes met mine.

"Darling? What are you doing here?" Larissa asks slightly tilting her head, trying to think as to why you'd show up unannounced. I looked at Larissa almost in disbelief.What am I doing here? Is she serious?? "Does your phone not work anymore? Or am I just irrelevant to you?" I ask starting to get upset again.

Larissa opened her mouth to respond then suddenly shut it again.After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence "I-" was all Larissa could stutter out. The silence was deafening.

"Right." I mumbled as I stormed out of her office with tears streaming down my face. I heard a loud sound coming from Larissa's office, but I didn't care. Whatever happened wasn't my concern.
As I made my way out of Nevermore it started raining. Perfect, I thought.

After looking both ways I walked through the rain trying to find which car was mine. Before I could get my key out of my pocket to check someone grabbed my wrist. I turned my head, coming in contact with two beautiful blue eyes.

"Larissa?!" I said surprised. What is she doing out in the rain?

"I'm sorry" Larissa whispers, unable to hold eye contact. She closes her eyes for a moment before looking at me again. "I've just been so busy here lately, I've been drowning in work and that Wednesday always has me on my toes. I-, I just, I'm sorry." Larissa says meekly. I sympathize with her but I don't feel like a priority anymore.

"I can't Larissa. I can't keep coming second to everything" I say feeling my voice crack. "I understand." Larissa says as she pulls me into her tender embrace.

"I love you my dear, in this life and the next. We'll be together again even if our hearts must relearn the love that was once between us." Larissa whispered in my ear before pulling away. As we pulled away I couldn't help but stare at Larissa. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I watched as the rain droplets traveled down her delicate cheeks.

"Goodbye Larissa." I whispered as I turned away and started walking towards my car. I wanted to stop and just stare at her but I knew if I did, I'd never leave.

Larissa watched as her lover walked away. A tinge of guilt shot all through her. Despite the sadness she felt, she knew this was for the best.

"Goodbye Y/n"

———————
A/N: Sry this was short and kinda shitty but I wasn't rly sure what to write and I was just trying to get something out there🤷🏻‍♀️