Deal?

A/n- after I wrote two smuts in row I think I'm gunna make this fluff
(Btw you and Larissa are married in this)

Larissa was always stressed, granted she was the Principal of Nevermore. A lot was expected of her, she had many responsibilities and requirements she had to fulfill each day, but today was a Saturday meaning there was no school and Larissa was still working.

She needed to relax and I was determined to help her. I came out of our shared bedroom to find Larissa sitting at her desk quickly tapping away at the keys of her computer, just like I suspected. I stood there thinking for a moment before I decide what to do.I walk over to Larissa and shut her computer. Larissa looked at her closed computer and then at me confused. "Darling are you alright? Do you need something?" Larissa asked me concerned, considering I usually don't bother her at work unless I really need something.

"Come on Rissa, it's a Saturday afternoon and you're working." I say giving Larissa puppy dog eyes.

Larissa smiles at the fact I'm worried about her but then opens her computer once again. Larissa sat up for a moment giving me a quick kiss before she begins typing again.

"My love as much as I'd like to take a break I simply can't, there is far too much for me to do." Larissa says not looking up from her computer. I stood there slightly pouting my lips, but it's not over yet I can't give up. Without thinking I grabbed Larissa's computer and without looking back I ran to our bedroom and locked the door. Larissa still sat at her desk, eyes wide and completely stunned.

I panted slightly as I slid down the door waiting for Larissa to come and try to retrieve her stolen item. I listened as I heard a quick shuffling sound near the door. "Y/n? Darling give me back my computer, please."

Larissa asks still a little shocked, before I could answer Larissa began talking again. "Dear I have a key in my desk, if you don't open this door I'll be forced to open it myself and you won't like that." Larissa said seeming a bit annoyed.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I stood up thinking of place to hide her computer. I knew Larissa was just making an empty threat, you knew she'd never actually do anything she was just trying to intimidate you but even then knowing that it still scared you all the same. I finally just decided to hide it in the crack between the bed and the night stand, on my side of course. Moments later the door flung open and there stood a not so happy Larissa.

I gave her a knowing smile and waited for her to come in. Larissa looked me up and down realizing I don't have the computer which caused her to freeze.

She took a deep breath before saying "Sweetheart, where is it?" I looked at her for a moment and said "Where is what Rissa?" I asked as innocently as possible. Larissa pinched the bridge of her nose with her first two fingers and said "Darling I'm not going to ask again" Larissa said with a tinge of annoyance in her voice.

I considered giving it back before I thought of a much better plan."one hour" was all I said grabbing Larissa's attention. "If you can relax with me for one hour, I'll give it back. I promise." Larissa squinted her eyes at me thinking whether she should take the deal or not. After a few moments Larissa smiled at me, whether she wanted to admit it or not the fact that you cared this much about her well-being warmed her heart.

"Fine, I'll give you one hour then I'm back to work." I could've jumped up and down I didn't actually think she'd agree. I ran over to her giving her a big hug. Larissa stumbled back a bit causing her to let out a small giggle before reciprocating the hug.

I grabbed Larissa's hands leading her to the bed. She hesitated before laying down next to me. Usually I lay on Larissa while she holds me but today is different. I guided Larissa's head down to my chest and for a change I held her.

Larissa tensed at the sudden action but quickly relaxed into me. Larissa figured since she was already here she might as well make herself comfortable, she looked up at you giving you a smile that could kill. She was absolutely gorgeous. I smiled back and bent down slightly to indulge her in a kiss.

We both pulled away just admiring the one another. I soon began drawing little shapes on Larissa's back and she continued to lay on my chest. In a strange way Larissa found your heartbeat quite comforting and closed her eyes so she could focus on the steady rhythm. Larissa closed her eyes and let her breath even out before slowly slipping into a peaceful slumber.

I watched as Larissa faught to keep her eyes open, but in the end she inevitably lost and fell asleep. I moved a piece of hair from her face admiring her graceful features as she slept . Soon I had also fell victim to sleep and for the first time in awhile Larissa was finally able to relax.

-------------
So this was kinda short but idk
The way I renamed this like 87 times😭