The Village and the Dragon

We come to the tall marble statues of histories hero's and adventurers. I admire them to the high heavens, especially:

Sentry Allovard, the High elven warlock. Spent 10 years in the poor homeless life and it turned him to light, he was raised by the wilderness. He fought in many dangerous battles and yet always lived to tell the tale. The hardest one he came in contact with was the eye of Cthulhu, almost lost his arm that day, however him almost losing his arm was minor to the deaths of his team. And so. He had slain every single monster and had taken out the eye of Cthulhu with ease.

I stand before the tall statue and curtsey in respect gently placing my right hand on the engraved hand marking. Dracana does the same and remembers Sentry, "Sentry was a strong warlock, very very strong." Verece states. "he was quite the inspirational one" Eshin states, "Really inspired Verece, and by the looks of it, yourself, o' noble one."

I turn to face him, "Of course, Sentry was an outstanding hero, born and raised in the kingdom I lived in. Oh how I wish I could meet him in-"

"Person?" A familiar voice calls, I turn and see a man still young, in a light blue elven blouse and dark blue pants that had diamond cuts down the outside of his legs, he wore a cape and shoulder armour, on his arm was a horizontal scar and his hair was snowy white, his eyes gleamed with a relaxing ocean blue and his posture was strong with a caring demeanour. Me and the Paladin shook our heads, looked at each other and then looked at the elf before us, "One should be careful, although the war has ended, Elves should still be wary. We lost many. cant afford to lose an upcoming Cleric. Especially one of noble standing." He says coming closer, I look at Dracana before back at the Elf, "Never seen the kingdom hero before?" He says as I bite my lip, he opens his arms and Dracana nudges me to go hug him, "Come on, I don't bite, plus, I always meet with new adventurers to wish them good fortune on their journey. Also just to let them know they can come back to me if they need my assistance or in dire emergency." the man laughs.

"Sentry? It- It's really you?" I ask, so in awe my mind goes completely irrational, I get wrapped in his cloak as his arms settle around me, he's so warm and soft, I wonder if Verece is like this...

"Don't fall asleep on me little cleric." Sentry laughs, stroking my hair; waking up on him.  I stand up and blush, looking away from him. Embarrassing! "Woah. It's okay. You're fine. Though take to the nearest inn, sadly one isn't available here as we are still building one, "the nearest one is in the next elven village, only an hours walk, not too far." He says to Verece as he lays me in his arms, Verece is actually strong - physically. I rest on him as Verece smiles down at me, "Thank you for everything you have done that's lead us to today, Sentry." He says looking over his shoulder at Sentry who gives a worried smile... "No problem I couldn't of done it without the help of my kind and my team... Many lives lost, Many families broken... Many hearts broken... not enough healing..." He looks down to his scar and saddens, "I have survivors guilt you know... I really do wish I could atleast of saved 1 person. a mother, a child, anyone, of any race. But I couldn't..." he says as Dracana comes to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"My mother and Father were in the Dragonborn squad against Cthulu. Sadly they couldn't make it. Seeing you gives me enough courage to stay strong and remember everyone that fought. Cthulu is dead at the cost of many, My parents would have defended you till the end-  I bet anyway-" Dracana states as Sentry nods

 "I did notice your parents and they were strong, they kept me alive for as long as they could so I could deal the final blow. The death of Cthulu caused the death of your parents. If you wish to see their graves that put together for them I will show you when you come back from your mission." He answers placing his hand on Dracana's shoulder.