Gaia Jubilee Crash

"Ashentai! it's been well too long!" He says placing an arm round my neck and rubbing my head with his fist. "Aazarovth. This is my team, Team this is Aazarovth, my best friend I've had since I was only 6 I think." I say

"WHO CARES HOW LONG IT'S BEEN, WE NEED THE FESTIVAL TO BE IN TIP TOP SHAPE WOMAN!" Aazarovth yells dragging me around telling me what needs to be done still, "I know, I know, we really left it last minute- but..." he pauses, "YOU'RE HERE AND YOU ALWAYS HELP OUT AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT WHEN YOU DO IT!"

"Woah- there bouncy, I get you're excited, but- I lost the one I love today, he didn't die or anything..." I says as his entire atmosphere changes, "Oh." he saddens, "I see the feeling wasn't mutual."

I hug him tightly, "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME, YOU CHEEKY LITTLE SATYR!" I yell jokingly as he laughs, his spirits raised once again. "Let's forget this sappy stuff, night is upon us and we have a festival to do!" I continue as Aazarovth nods.

We chase each other round the area as the group just laughs Dracana walks off to help some people with decorations. Sedin walks round and also helps with decorations. Eshin however, is shown what the festival is like and how it is celebrated, he helps to prepare the food and tries to help here and there. Eshin was a dwarf who lived in the mountains before he met Sedin and Verece. He was a guard of the mines and was very accurate when it came to throwing things, like he was able to see the trajectory of things when he goes to throw them. He didn't have time for fun until Verece showed up and took Eshin under his wing. 

A few hours go by and the festival decorations was almost complete, now it was for the lanterns that the Elves make for the lantern lighting ceremony before the event begins, It happens on the night of the Gaia Jubilee. The elves get together and plan the look of the lantern. 

Rustle.

I look behind me and see something move in the leaves, I follow it, saying to the elves they have a great Idea and they should go with what they think is best. I look round every tree, bush, branch and twig and find nothing.

Snap.

Looking behind me I see a man, a hooded figure with silver to blue hair, I had to second look to figure out who this man is. the cloak he's wearing shows a Tiefling style pattern you see on their hilts when they make tools/weapons. He pulls down his hood...

Dracana, Sedin, Eshin, and Aazarovth look in the direction of my blood curdling scream and run towards it seeing me curled up on the forest floor crying, "Verece... Verece.... Verece... Was... here.... He.... He was here! VERECE WAS HERE." I cry over and over again traumatized by the figure. The four look round and try and see if they can find him all coming back with a negative report, "He's getting into your head Ash." Aazarovth states, "You needn't worry 'bout him any longer" I hug Aazarovth tightly, "I hope so, I really really hope so.."

On a far tree...

"Getting in your head already Ashentai... Don't make me blush... You best not make that decision to replace me... I warned you, just by showing up... Don't make the same mistake again."

Looking back to the group... 

"I know what will cheer the little elf up." He places one of my hands on one of his snowy white fluffy ears and twitches it. I giggle as he also giggles too, "You guys go get rest in the village near by if you want, I'm going to make flower crowns with Ashentai, she loved making these with me" we walk off to a floral area of the woods and we make floral crowns for each other and the group. I knelt down next to Aazarovth and smiled, he looked to me and smiled also, he had pretty grey eyes that sparkled like a twinkling silver star and his hair was white, silky and super soft. His hair was cut very messy but it was cute for him, It was short and he had a little bit of a fringe. His ears were fluffy and snowy like. His ears were my favourite part of him, not only because they could cutely twitch and he wouldn't know but they were so darn soft.. But he'd only let his closest friends pet them. His smile was like waking up on a quiet spring morning. His upper body wasn't very muscular but you could see slight abs coming through, they were cute for him also. The lower half consisted of his white fluffy deer legs that were super soft and snuggly. I think I fell asleep on him once. Any way, I fall asleep in the middle of making my flower crown for Aazarovth and he lies me on his fluffy legs and strokes my hair softly, "whoever did your hair did a beautiful job." he says as a tear drops from my eye onto his fur. "I see." he says, he adds flowers into the plait as a corroding sort of arrow flies past us missing us by an inch, "Ash, wake up, we're being attacked!" Aazarovth says nudging me as I wake up and we try to run Aazarovth nearly gets injured if it wasn't for me standing in the way of the arrow that flew towards us. Just like that, the barrage of arrows had ceased, I was fighting death when...