Curse of the DM.

"Well?" The necromancer asks getting rather impatient, "I haven't got all day -" it snaps

"I'll join you.." I say acting defeated... the group gasps as the necromancer smiles menacingly...

"Good.... I'll let him do it..." it says separating with Verece who looks toward him, an ice cold fear struck upon him, "Your true nature is the most sickening thing I've witnessed... I wish I never let you in..." he growls as the Necromancer cackles filling the room with a horror no one wished to endure...

"My love. I apologise for everything.... I need to do this alone..." Verece worriedly quavered glancing at the necromancer who glares at the group rushing them away. Each with disappointed and fearful gazes, tears were streaming their faces and the heavens cried, wept and moaned, some roared with rage and fury, I glance at Dracana who looked away then back, "you better know what you're doing..."

I hesitate... do I know what I'm doing? Do I know what I'm getting myself into... I bite my lip and fear what I am doing is wrong... There's no going back, I have to press onwards... For my love...

For the group... and for what I believe...

Verece snook me out of the grand hall and down a pathway full of webs and dirt, "Not the most pleasant place to take a noble one, but It's the best I got." he says as he moves some of the webs out of the way and gets to a library, "Okay...."

The library was as big as the castle itself filled to the brim with knowledge and everything that was to know in the world, The room was beautiful and clean there was gold supports for the room that curved into an arch shape and fairies danced around the room going to and fro from a grand golden tree at the end of the room it was huge and it's leaves glistened from the candles that lit up the room from the side lights to the chandeliers that hung sturdy and didn't move an inch, "This way." He says taking my hand and moving to a bookshelf that wasn't like the others.

"3rd row to the left... 4th row to the right, and 2nd row to the 5th row..." Verece murmured before stepping back and the bookshelf slowly and surely opened before us, something so heavy would surely make a sound, but there was nothing except the murmuring and muttering of the Fairies that looked after the books in the library, it's so quiet It actually is deafening me.. I take verece's hand and we walk to a stair case which lit itself with blue flames that Verece had casted a spell for, "Are you okay, not worried, nervous? anything? Are you sure you want this?" he asks worriedly as I reassure him that I'm okay. I place my arms around him as he holds my hands we walk through a door and in was a massive treasury, "You've explored here before... haven't you?" I ask as he smirks, "YOU HAVE!" I giggle kissing his cheek and looking around the room, I notice Verece walk to a glass box and remove the lid. Inside was a ring that sat upon a royal red cushion and  had the same symbol on the gem that had the book had... Weird.. I look round and there were piles upon piles of gold coins, chests filled with jewellery and handheld mirrors broken and normal, All it was missing was a dragon guarding it... but I mean, if you knew how to get to here i don't think it would need a ferocious dragon...

"this seems sudden for you, we -" Verece stumbles over his words and i giggle, "your vows need to be worked on~" i tease as Verece laughs taking my left hand and raising it before looking to me so he can look deeply into my eyes as I get lost in his hypnotic gaze, a warmth of true reunion comes over us as he places on the ring ever so softly and gently,  before pulling me into an embrace so loving i felt like i was hugging my father when he came home for the first time in my life, i shed so many tears gripping ahold of Verece tighter, as he returned the strength back to me, I loved him as he loved me... But loving him seems like me having a crush on my highschool bully, Vineras Oldin, he was pretty cute but I despised him because he bullied me for being religious. I hated then, I let go of Verece as he does too, although his hug was protective, warm, cuddly and i could stay there for-EVER, we gaze into each other's gleaming eyes before setting off to walk back out as my vision goes blurry and I slowly begin to lose balance...

"Ver... whats happening..." I say as I fully lose balance and fall before him, he made no attempt to catch me he just stood and watched as my senses just shut off one by one... there wasn't even a look of sympathy on him... he just had a glare that would haunt me for a life time... Did i really make the right decision... I try to crawl to him but I am too weak I reach out... no luck... a tear escapes my eye as I rest on the stone floor my vision going black and Verece walking to my side so that he then picks me up with ease and carries me out the room... "My love... You've come home.." he smiles, I lay weak and lifeless in his arms like a dying deer, all at his mercy, he kisses my forehead gently and carries me to a room made for the pair of us, a long and wide room swallowed the pair of us and in the far side of this quadrilateral room was a bed, a king sized bed with wooden poles and a bed skirt, the pillows were soft and light and the matress was the same, as he layed me on the bed I sank straight into it with the duvet being silky smooth and gently draped over me...

"good night my love.. See you soon~" Verece murmurs before walking out and quietly closing the door... I rest upon the bed like a snowflake on the ground...

Waking up moments later with a pounding in my head I glance around the room, once I take a step out from the comfort of the bed I feel a cold breath whizz through me... as if I was dead, I turned to the mirror and noticed something different about myself....

---

You
It's you and me
It's you and me won't be unhappy