Who did it?

Waking up, I notice the pin before me and then Tiashar after, "I feel like something's not right.." Tiashar states to himself as he walks out of the room and leaves me alone, I observe the pin and then see no one else. I thought on whom may have given me such a beautiful pin. I pick it up and disregard the thought it may be cursed or dangerous. Moments later the candles in the room are blown out by a wind that came from no entrance. The group soon hurriedly enter with Eshin terribly injured, his arm was practically hanging off and his right leg was just the same, with none of us knowing what or whom caused it I get a little suspicious of the team and investigate each of them, disregarding their questions on the pin and yell at them for changing the subject.

"Ash?" Sedin asks as I raise an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I answer as he frowns lowering his eyebrows and his eyes half closed.

"You aren't yourself, and you keep assuming we caused such damage to Eshin, plus if you leave him like that he'll die!" Sedin growls, "And assuming your not out of your mind you'll help us figure out who did it and if they might be connected to that pin of yours." he says harshly. I flee the room and walk out leaving the group. Dracana holds the others back from trying to go after me, "Let her go. She'll learn she's following the wrong side when she ends up in the arms of HIM." she says walking to Eshin, who was white as snow and literally one foot in the grave, she takes Eshin's hand from the opposite arm to the one that was hanging off, she uses lay on hands which heals the poor dwarf, Eshin thanks her and looks to the door, "It's seems like she's done the same as Verece" he says before hearing Aazarovth sobbing.

Eshin walks on over slowly to the little satyr boy and hugs him for reassurance, "It's okay. It was bound to happen anyway, we're just outcasts, no one would want to be with us, and all the powerful ones disappear before we blink, but Ashentai Is redeemable with Sedin on our team." he states as he points over to Sedin who twirls a toothpick between his teeth and then looks over saluting to the two boys. "She'll come back, and though the pin is pretty, we'll have to get rid of it." Sedin mentions as the others nod. "I'll stay with Aazarovth to calm him, Dracana and Sedin will go secure us Ashentai again."

Dracana thought for a moment, "before we go, I want to make this clear, In my training we were against Verece at some sort of party. what about you lot."

The others nodded except for Aazarovth, "I was locked away in some dungeon when Verece showed and started torturing me." he says as the other frown, "Of course the most innocent gets the harshest treatment, So what about Ashentai, what did she have?"

Aazarovth takes a seat where I once sat and envisioned what I went through, "The same, A party, She seems to be a plus one to Verece, of course she would, he loves her, it looks like she's fallen for him again, she's seen something off about him, he hides it, she brushes it off as told and runs off into town... she notices a hair clip of sorts, a Peacock." he wakes and stands, "he's getting her back through persuasion and I think gaslighting, but she isn't seeing it as that. She's seeing genuine love."

"If he'll keep gaslighting her, she might die in his arms, we need this to stop. This is too far. His actions have consequences and we are his consequences, let's go. The pair are cute, that's why I slept with her looking like Verece sometimes because she would cry about missing him. I'm not saying that I'm for what he's doing to her but her crying every night for him and him manipulating her is very toxic, and it wasn't like that pre necro tome." Sedin states as Dracana nods.

"Exactly. Now let's go before she's closer to him." She declares, taking the lead and walking out with Sedin behind her, they walked out the library and looked around for me, I wasn't exactly hard to miss as I looked like an elven bride with a cleric twist, still they had trouble locating me, or anything to do with me. I sat in a tree observing the pin, several tears fall from my eyes as from the corner of my eye I see a familiar necromancer, the same time seeing the same familiar necromancer, I fall from my tree as the real necromancer saves me at the same time as the other one, I look between the two and move out of the Necromancer's arms.