Fearful Party

I wake up in my room of my home and I look around, I walk to my door and call for a Maid. My usual routine in a morning is wake, call for a maid, they bathe me, I get changed, they dry my hair, another maid makes my food and beverage. As I call, a maid comes, "M'lady," she says guiding me to the bathroom and running my bath she walks out and comes back in with another maid, except this time, there's a large gown and a corset, I never wear corset's unless it's an occasion. I get into the bath as the maid, washes me and my hair, massaging me as she usually does. "Cold day today Ma'am, don't you think?" a Maid asks as I nod

"a little chilly, I won't go out onto the balcony as I usually do today..." I answer as the maid nods. She helps me get out and wrap a dressing gown around me and take me into my room where two more Maids wait for me, "How many of you are on today, not all of you show unless it's an event."

"The necromancer has kindly invited the people of the land to join him at a banquet and party" another maid says.

"Necromancer? Nice?" I think for a moment before the maid nods. "Yeah- You're his +1 so you have to be a little more dolled up than usual." the maid states, I sigh and let them sit me down on a chair by my bed, I wore a white and light linen shift with a wide neckline and long sleeves, White silk stockings where place over my feet and up to my knees with a ribbon that was tied tightly just below the knee, the stockings were rolled down to secure everything in place. On the inside was the noble household's family crest usually of my father's side. He was a Marquess and was very powerful for where he stood, knowing the days he came home from his work I felt protected and secure, which is what my father aimed to do and more.

The maid that was holding the ball gown held it up and then hung it on the door of my closet to remove any creases, "The Necromancer thought you may like this ball gown as, well, we know how indecisive you can be," she says as I nod. "Thank you, although I would have preferred you to contact my father instead, he knows me better than the Necromancer." I say as the maids nod, "Of course m'lady. Infact we did and this was his opinion too" the eldest one of the maids said as I nod once more, "Thank you." I answer reassured. I stood up as the maids placed on a stay which was matching my dress, It was tied at the back with ribbon. As it was being tied, I held it to my waist so that the maids could tighten it accordingly to my figure. The aimed look was a flat back, narrowed waist and a raised bosom, the maids fiddled with the ribbon to get through the holes that we were still there doing it 5 minutes later, In the mean time the other maids place a  cage underskirt which shows off the skirt's pattern and design. On top they place a silk petticoat, then after the first maid was done with the stay the maids took a pink stomacher and pinned it to the stay beneath, "M'lday I'm surprised you wont be a little hot after today" she says as I laugh a little, "I'm surprised also." I reply.

"Ashentai, I'm home!" a familiar masculine voice calls as my eyes sparkle.

"Please tell me that's father!" I ask giggling as a butler comes up announcing my father has returned home. I calm down and nod, "Thank you D'zanin" I smile as he nods in return before walking down stairs to welcome him back. The maids gather the silk and satin ball gown from the bottom and lift it over my arms and head and then pulls it down as I place my arms in the sleeves which go to my elbows, leaving room for gloves or bracelets if I chose to wear any, the maids then tie pink ribbons around the white lace just above my elbow and place it into a little bow, I place on some heels and make my way down stairs with the maids.

Standing tall talking to the Necromancer himself about me, my father glances over and sees me, I blush and smile slightly before catching onto the Necromancer, my eyes widen and fear strikes my face, I take my father into another room and have a private conversation about how I am really worried and nervous about this, my father reassures me that nothing bad will happen and he'll make sure of it I give him a hug and he tells me how much he had missed giving his little girl cuddles... We walk back in to see the Necromancer having a glance around... he hears me come back in the room and looks back to me as I blush and quickly walk off to another room where the maids are, I glance back as the Necromancer catches my gaze and I immediately turn away with a soft smirk, "Charming fellow isn't he?" One maid says slightly swooning over him. "Don't be ridiculous, there's probably something off about him, something creepy like, I don't know a rotting body part or a weird taste for something that's not normal." I roll my eyes trying not to blush.