Adventuring 101

Me as a noble Elf girl, I know nothing of adventuring so it's entering a scary world with these scary people known as Adventurers. I was told Adventurers were outcasts looking for a reason to go back home to be known as a hero or a life changer. So what do I go and do?

"Verece?" I ask as Verece looks over his shoulder at me as we were on the way to some easy dungeon to train me. "were you - an Outcast of sorts?" I Ask as Verece laughs, "No." he says sternly. "Adventurer's like me, Like Sedin, Like Eshin or Dracana, we're not outcasts. just goes to show you weren't allowed to go adventuring. What did you as a kid?"

"I went to school, learned to be a cleric, enjoyed life watching everyone doing things for me. i'd give them something in return because I don't feel like it's right of me to just not give someone something for their hard work." I answer sheepishly and embarrassed. 

"I mean as a hobby." Verece asks as I looked at him like he was stupid. "Shut up. no way. You did nothing but be home educated?" he says dumbfounded, I nod sheepishly, "Did you not play with other noble kids?"

"no- If we did it would be logical games, like... uhm... like that game with the king, queen and horse things." I answer.

"Chess?" Verece asks rasing both eyebrows. He was concerned. So he walks away from the dungeon and heads into the woods. "We're going to play a game. You've heard of hide and seek right?" Verece asks hoping that I will know of the game, "I do know of it, I wasn't able to play it because it's a 'commoner' game and I'm not a 'commoner'-" I get slapped over the back of the head by Verece, "1. Don't term others as Commoners, as an Adventurer, we treat each as equals." 

I sadden feeling bad, "I'm sorry..." I get slapped over the back of the head again, "young lady, you're gonna have a bruise if you keep coming out with all this dumb stuff. Anyway, Hide and seek. In the words of a Noble. Remove yourself from the sight of the one whom is to be looking for you." he says as I slap him over the back of the head, "Oi. I maybe a noble but that's just in- oh I see now..."

"Good. I'm glad you do. Now shoo!" He says as Dracana picks me up and runs away as Verece turns around and counts to 20.

1...

2...

Why is this taking so long? Also anything now that he says will be in Infernal, I suggest you do your own translations. I'm scared of anything that speaks infernal and I haven't learned it and neither has the team. I look round from my hiding spot to see were Verece might be.

18..

19..

Wait wait wait, slow down there bud, I'm shaking, Is 'hide and seek' supposed to be this scary? I look around even quicker..

"20... 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰 𝔳𝔢𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔠 𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔬" Verece says flicking his wrist holding up two fingers in a circle summoning a trap spell, which would hold someone in place till he dispels it or the person in the trap spell dies. He walks around for about 2 minutes before finding Eshin, "ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔦, 𝔈𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫" He says almost menacingly as he place the trap spell around him. Sedin notices Verece coming straight for me so he changes to look like me and jumps down from the tree. "Hey honey boo." he says not only teasing me, but teasing Verece as well as he caught a glance of Sedin, "𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫, 𝔑𝔬𝔳𝔦 𝔱𝔢." He laughs menacingly, Sedin froze and turned an ran, but before he could get one step away, Sedin was trapped. "ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔦, 𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫" he says with a high pitch sort of insane giggle.

"𝔡𝔲𝔬 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔱, 𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔢." He lowly growls. Okay, I said I didnt know Infernal, well, I know little bits and - DID HE JUST SAY INSIGHT? basically to cast Insight you need to say something like this (saying it in the common tongue will do one of a few things, 1. Make you look stupid. 2. wont do anything and 3. It'll be hilarious to see the looks you get from people):