A New Beginning

Light seeps into the room where I was sleeping comfortably in the bed from the tavern. The rich smell of the earth and soil lift me from my bed and I wake up fully, looking around the room I notice a concerned team except Aazarovth. The mood slightly dampens seeing me. Eshin walks next to me, "You were talking within your sleep, calling to Verece.. crying to him it's not okay or something..." he says as I sit up, rubbing my eyes and swinging my legs to the side of the bed, "If you're wondering where your childhood friend is, he's outside, he's gone for a walk, I think he was startled with something else you said." 

I nod and stand up, "I'll- I'll just get breakfast okay? and then Imma-" Dracana comes to me and hushes me. "Verece did that a lot, I mean A LOT, it's understandable. You don't have to tell us. just as long as you return fine we'll know there isn't a problem, if you take longer than you would, we'll investigate, its fine, you don't exactly blend in very well so we could find you pretty easily if Sedin isn't a dumbass" she says head patting me and then letting me out the room in my night gown. I look into a mirror and notice my hair a little messy, I sigh and go to the river with my adventurer gear and cloak and I wash myself in the river, I know a waters reflection shows everything if you look carefully enough. I scry within the waters surface and behind me I see a familiar face, I look deeper into it and see a bigger picture, I see myself and this familiar face, I- I was wearing a white flowy gown, my hair in curls and ribbons, A veil covered my face and the familiar one wore a black suit, I focus a little more to get more information, I fall back and onto the side of the river bank, cutting myself on my right leg, I wince at the pain and watch the blood run from my wound, I place the finger tips of my hands together and close my eyes tightly so I am concentrating really really hard. The wound slowly closes but I lose focus hearing a voice and the wound reopens, making it worse, I scream in the failed healing and in pain and slowly change into my adventurer attire, I stumble to the edge of the forest near the village we were in and look deeply into it. "hurt m'dear?" a voice calls, I step back and looked over my shoulder if anyone was toying with me...

No one... 

I turn and walk off...

"I can heal you." It called again... "For free. No Catch." 

I look over my shoulder and considered it. "Come to me then." I call as the voice gives itself a figure, the figure then comes into the light and smiles, "I saw you scrying in the water, what did you see?" I see a malicious smirk form on his scarred face, He was a Tiefling but he was wearing a cloak so I couldn't tell if it was Verece, It looked like him, but it didn't sound like him, or did it? I shake my head and answer, "Nothing. Just myself." i lied just to keep what I actually saw a secret.

He shrugs, "Maybe you need to focus a little longer, the water can show you a lot when you think." he says, "Anyway, your leg," he gestures and I notice a familiar hand...

"You can't be here." I say as he tilts his head, "we'll do it in the forest if your comfortable that way-" He quickly hid his identity and ran off after seeing Sedin and Eshin show up, "He really wants you. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's simping for you." Sedin teases, "I gathered it would be him, come, the fluffy Satyr wants cuddles," My eyes sparkle, "CUDDLES ARE MY SPECIALTY!" I say running forwards and falling face first into the dirt and getting a mouthful of soil. I spit it out and Sedin coincidentally takes a cloth from his pocket and ties it around the wound on my leg, I flinch and he raises his right eyebrow before he helps me up and places my arm around him, I rest on him as he smiles. For a changeling, he wasn't as frightening as I had thought, I was told that changelings were one of the most scariest races because they could CHANGE into someone you KNEW/KNOW and lead you on, then KILL you if you were a target to them or to someone they were hired by, the greatest killing machines, and they always kept their identity secret. Pretty scary in my opinion. But what I have seen from Sedin, he didn't seem to have any ill intention- not like Him.