𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒☾

Hela stopped the bike in front of Bella's house and got off of it.

She walked towards the house and saw Bella standing outside waiting for her. She stopped, smiled and said "Hey bells, why are you waiting outside on m-" She looked towards Bella's truck and saw something in the back "What's in the truck?"

"Uhh. You'll see, come on" Bella said as she got in the truck.

Hela frowned and grabbed the truck door while cringing, the truck was very old and it physically hurt Her to touch it. She sat in the truck as she asked "Where are we going?"

"You'll see~" Bella sang in a teasing tone and drove off.

After 15 min or so, they arrived at what appeared to be the Reservation. Hela looked at her and asked "What are we doing here?

"To see Jake, he can help us with the bikes!" replied Bella enthusiastically.

"Jake? Bikes?" questioned Hela, but was ignored as Bella went out of the truck.

As soon as Bella stepped out, a guy appeared and he ran up to her while yelling "Bella!" as he got close, he picked her up and hugged her "Where have you been Loca?"

"She's been everywhere and nowhere apparently" Hela said as she stepped out of the car. She looked at the man with confusion and he just smiled at her.

"Jake this is Hela, Hela this is Jacob" Bella introduced the two as they shook hands. she walked over to the truck "I got you a little something Jake" Bella revealed what was in the back of the truck.

Jake stared at the two second hand bikes and said in fake enthusiasm "Scrap metal. You shouldn't have."

Hela's eyebrows raised and she spoke "Ohh, That's what was in the truck!" she hit Bella lightly on the arm "You could have just told me! And I thought you were joking with the second hand bikes, I could have just bought you a brand new one."

"I told you, I didn't want a new one. these will look much better!" Bella said and Hela just rolled her eyes.

Jacob walked towards the bikes and asked "Since when are you into motorcycles?"

"Recently" Bella responded vaguely and Hela looked at her with a 'Really?' look.

Jacob looked at the bikes closely and grimaced "The parts alone will be pricey."

"I'll pay for it" Hela shrugged and Jacob looked at her like she was crazy.

"These parts will cost more than 1000 dollars" Jacob said in disbelief.

Hela shrugged again "It nothing, I can pay it easily" Demons like Hela and Chris, easily get money through gambling and more.

"We get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless" said Bella as she bit in her lip.

Jacob glanced at her lips while saying "Oh, its totally stupid and reckless" Bella pouted and took a step back, but Jacob grinned "When do we start?"

Bella chuckled and said "Now?" when Jacob agrees she grins. Jacob went over to pick up the bikes, but Bella warned him "Careful those are-" Jacob picks them up without struggle "Heavy?.." Bella gaped ta him and Hela just raised an eyebrow "You have become really buff, how did that happen? You're just 16?"

"Age is just a number Baby. What are you like 40 now?" Joked Jacob and he led the bikes away.

Bella was about to follow him, but Hela stopped her "Bells you go and do that I have to take care of some things..."

"What? But I thought we could do this together? The three of us." Bella frowned, she really wanted Hela and Jacob to be friends considering they're the only true ones she had left.