𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐❂

Hela was waiting in the woods with Christian next to her. Today the newborns would come and try to kill Bella.

Over the past few days Hela and Christian have been training and relaxing. Hela has spent some time with Jasper to comfort him for the battle, it brought some nasty memories back to the surface and he needed her support,

They found out that the trick Maria did with Jasper was the same thing Victoria was doing with Riley.

The Cullens were standing at a field and Hela and Christian were in the middle of the woods incase any tried going after a hidden Bella, who was on top of a mountain with Edward and Seth. They had to try and make sure they weren't attacked when the fight happens

Christian was crouched in a tree and craving something on it. He flipped a knife around and spoke "Y'know. If you told me a few months ago, that we both would find our mates. I would have told you that after all these years, you're crazy is finally consumed you."

"What? My crazy has finally consumed me? I have no crazy!" Hela denied as she sat in her tree, relaxing and keeping an ear out for noises.

Christian gave her a pointed look and said "You sure about that?"

Hela huffed, but sat up straight. She heard the sound of running and something breaking. She stood now on the tree and warned "They're here. The newborns are here!"

Christian stood on the tree as well. He closed his eyes and focused on the auras of the newborns, if they came this way he could feel them and warn Hela.

Jasper was yelling warnings at some of the other Cullens, Hela smiled as she heard that.

That smile was wiped away as Christian warned her "Hela! 3 are coming this way!"

"On it!" Hela replied and jumped down from the tree.

The newborns stopped as they saw her and tilted their heads, she didn't smell human and her scent put them off.

She grinned at them and asked "Anyone want to hear a pretty song?"

One of the newborns snarled and started to head her way, but she killed them all by screaming until they exploded from the vibrations.

Christian jumped down and held up his hand, Hela was about to high five him, but Christian felt another few auras and pulled his hand down

He grabbed his demonic sword and said "Later, we have got more incoming."

Hela pouted and got ready for another fight.

It was about 6 newborns and Hela killed 4 while Christian killed 2.

Hela looked at him smugly and he huffed "Shut up."

Hela laughed, but stopped as she heard a yell in the distance.

It was Riley Biers, he was screaming at Victoria to help him and she also heard wolf grunts. She connected the dots that Seth was killing Riley and Victoria was leaving him behind.