𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏❂

Hela jumped awake as she had a nightmare. Demons don't need sleep, but sometimes it helps clear they're head.

After Hela's melt down, Lucifer and Christian had brought her to her room. They comforted her and listened to her rant, they also told her "He is your mate and you can't ignore him forever" Hela groaned at that. Hela thought a good sleep would help clear her mind, but all it did was give her nightmares about her human life.

Instead of her husband standing there and beating her as usual, it was Jasper. He was yelling at her that she was a monster, that he wished he could have been with someone else and that he could never love her.

Hela shakily got out of bed and got ready for the day. As she stood in her demon clothes, she fiddled with the symbol on the choker. It was the commanders symbol, Christian had one too and it was used to show new demons her place.

She shook her head and smiled in the mirror, she tried her best to make it show realistic and she succeeded.

She teleported to the Throne room and stood next to Christian, who was talking to Lucifer.

"Oh! Great you are here" exclaimed Lucifer as they noticed Hela "Because of the circumstances, Chris will be officially helping you now!"

Hela furrowed her brows and looked between Lucifer and Chris. She pointed at him while questioning "I knew this was coming, but I thought he would help when Bella was already turned. He hates humans and now he has to be surrounded with them? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Trust me. If I didn't care about you, then I wouldn't be doing this" Chris grunted and had an irritated expression on his face.

Lucifer laughed "Yes. I am sure. Now before you go, I wanted to ask about what happened in Volterra and I don't mean the Volturi."

Hela grinned and pointed at Lucifer while exclaiming "So I wasn't imagining that!"

"Imagining what?" asked Christian as he looked between the two in confusion.

"Didn't you feel the extra power rush? We think Bella has started the pre-turning" Hela asked and pointed out when Bella's skin had heated up.

Chris pulled a face and asked "When was this?"

Hela and Lucifer shared a look while saying in sync "Yesterday in the afternoon."

"Ohhh yeah. I was on a mission and a little occupied..." Chris confessed with a smirk.

"Wait... was it one of yours or one I send you guys on?" Lucifer questioned as she narrowed her eyes at him.

Chris pursed his lips and muttered "Mine..."

"Oh! EW! Seriously!" Both Lucifer and Hela cringed as he admitted it.

"Hey! Don't judge me! It's literally my power and I had to do it to get this..." Chris revealed.

Hela immediately gasped and snatched it out of his hands "Is this THE Book of the Dammed?"

"Yep and give it back" Chris admitted while trying to snatch it back, but Hela kept it out of his reach "Hey! I had to do some very weird stuff to get that!"

"What? Was the witch kinky or something?" asked Lucifer as they looked at the two while smiling, she liked this side of them.

"You shush!" Chris demanded as he pointed at Lucifer with a glare and finally managed to snatch the book back, he made the book disappear to his vault "Ha! Now you can't get it."

Hela crossed her arms and huffed. Lucifer laughed and asked "Don't you guys have someone to train?"

They shared a look and both bowed their head down while taunting "Yes your royal highness" They both teleported out of there as Lucifer stood up with an angered expression.