𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗❂

TW: Light smut (I am very bad at writing smut, so sorry)

𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hela was standing in the kitchen, cooking dinner while chatting with Charlie

Over the last few days, she had made Lucifer apologise to Christian and they had spent the rest of day together, joking and laughing.

She has been doing some stuff in hell and was informed by Bella that a newborn army is being created and they were after Bella.

Hela was telling Charlie a funny story about a time that Bella had suddenly started to dance while training, but stopped when she heard the sound of a car.

She furrowed her brows and told Charlie to keep check on the food.

She walked outside and saw Edward and jacob face to face, glaring at each other.

"-Well, let me give you a clue. Wait for her to say the words" Edward seethed.

Jacob seethed back "Fine. And she will."

"Jacob. Just go, okay?" Bella desperately tried to separate them.

Hela got in between them while yelling "Hey! Hey, hey, hey... Easy guys, easy. Let's take it down a notch. Alright? What's going on?"

"I kissed Bella. And she broke her hand... Punching my face" Jacob admitted and Hela's face turned into a glare.

She grabbed his arm and teleported him into the water of La Push beach.

Hela turned to Bella and grabbed her arm while inspecting the hand.

Edward chose to speak up "I can take her to Carlisle."

"Do that, I'll be right behind you!" Hela yelled as she ran back into the house.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed her keys while asking Charlie "Can you finish dinner for yourself?"

"Yeah. I can, what happened?" Charlie asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Bella punched Jacob because he kissed her. She's fine, I'm taking her to Carlisle" Hela reassured as she saw Charlie stand up.

"Does she need me to go with?" Charlie asked.

Hela shook her head "No. I can handle it... Bye Charlie!"

"Bye!" Charlie yelled back as she left the house.

////𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞\\\\\

Hela and Edward stood around Bella as her hand was being bandaged by Carlisle.

Carlisle reassured "Total misunderstanding. It's just a sprain, should heal fairly quickly."

Emmet walked in and grinned "Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?"