𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔★

Hela was laying in bed, she was numb. All the Cullens were searching for witnesses and Hela couldn't even help.

After her breakdown, Lucifer and Christian took her to her room and comforted her the entire night until she was asleep.

She was just laying there, looking at the ceiling, unmoving even when Lucifer entered the room.

Lucifer sat next to her on the bed and spoke "Hela?"

Hela didn't respond and she just kept staring.

Lucifer sighed and just continued "I know it hurts, not only being betrayed by your mate, but also the distance. You feel like you lost something and have to immediately bring it back, but you can't."

Hesitantly, Hela croaked out "How do you do it?"

"How do I do what?" Lucifer asked as they tilted her head.

"How do you stay away from Marcus? You could leave all of this behind, you can even ignore us when we say that you have to stay away, but you don't. Both of you are hurting, yet you don't run back to him" Hela sniffled and wiped her eyes.

Lucifer frowned and laid down next to Hela this time as they explained "I don't ever want to see Marcus get hurt, I know that if I bring him into this life he will get hurt. Sometimes I just want to say 'fuck it', but you guys help me realise that it doesn't work like that. Even if I would bring Marcus here, Aro still remains and he would never let Marcus go. Knowing the consequences to my actions keep me away."

Hela sat up a little and put a hand on her chest while asking "Does it hurt you as much as Jasper's hurting me?"

Lucifer gave her a sad smile and nodded. Tears started to form in Hela's eyes again and Lucifer pulled her into a hug.

Thats how the day went, Hela was safe in Lucifers arms as both their hearts hurt.

-𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Hela sighs as she walks back into the Cullen home, she has healed a little with the help of Lucifer.

Christian was somewhere in hell, he was distracting himself from the pain of Alice leaving him. Hela and Lucifer both tried to stop him, but he remained stubborn and just ignored them.

She walks into the living room, but stops as she noticed red eyes filling the room.

All of them stared at her with curiosity and she stared right back.

They're staring contest was broken by Bella who ran into Hela's arms.

Bella started to rant "Oh my god! Are you okay? Did Lucifer help you? I badly want to kill Alice and Jasper for what they have done? Do you want me to hunt him down and slaughter him? I could also torture him with all those methods Christian taught me. So much has happened over the last few days and I wanted you to be here, but I understood that you needed some time alone-"

Hela cut her off "Bella I am fine now and no, you cannot slaughter Jasper" Hela chuckled a bit as Bella pouted, but then she asked "What's with the red eyes?"

"These are some of Carlisle's friends" Bella smiled and introduced as she pointed towards the egyptian looking vampires "That's Amun, Tia and Benjamin."

Benjamin gave her a bright smile and Amun just glanced at her while frowning a little.

Bella continued as she pointed at a group of three "That's the Irish coven, Siobhan, Maggie and Liam" they just stared at her and Bella pointed at a smirking man "That's Garret, he's a nomad-"