𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏☾

They were just out of the tower and Bella's skin had cooled down a little, but Hela knew that wouldn't stick.

Hela turned to Edward and Alice while asking "Is you're family waiting at your house or at the airport?"

"They're at the house" Alice responded with a smile, she was happy they got out alive.

Hela held Bella in her arms and said "Great, grab one of my shoulders both of you."

"What?" Edward asked as Alice did it without question.

"Just do it Edweirdo" snapped Hela. Edward looked taken back from the name, but did as she said.

Hela focused and Teleported them in front of the Cullen home.

Edward and Alice were both surprised by the teleportation, but started walking towards the house.

Hela grabbed Bella's face while asking "You want to go inside or go home?"

"I want to go inside, I need to talk to the Cullen family. Am I allowed to tell them about the...?" Bella said tiredly and hinted towards the hell stuff.

Hela nodded and they started walking inside.

When they walked up the stairs into the living room, they were faced with the Cullen clan.

Hela stood protectively in front of Bella as a big man came towards hug with his arms wide.

She glared at him, but Bella put a hand on her arm as if to say 'Its okay'

Hela stepped aside and turned around. The big guy hugged Bella and said "Alice told us about the Volturi and how you protected Edward with some sort of shield. Badass!"

"I want to say sorry, to both of you" a beautiful blond says to Bella and Edward "I haven't been the kindest person, but you have to understand why."

"I do" Bella responded with a smile "Jasper don't look so guilty, it wasn't your fault."

A beautiful southern accent spoke up "It was my fault. If I could have controlled my thirst, you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

Hela rolled her eyes and turned back around while saying "No vampire can fully control their thirst..." Hela trailed off as she saw Jasper.

Jasper looked at Hela and smelled her scent. Her scent was one of a comforting fire and a sweet perfume. He felt drawn to her and it confused him till he figured out that she was his mate.

Hela looked at him and she felt the pulling to him. Her barely beating heart started to race and she smelled his scent, it was one of country fields and she felt a calming wave wash over her.

She kept shaking her head while mumbling "No, no no..."

"Hela? What's wrong?" asked Bella as she heard her mumble, but it wasn't Hela that answered her.

Jasper stepped forward while he said in a deep voice "Mate..."

Bella looked at him wide-eyed. She knew that Hela didn't want to find her mate, mostly because of her past. Bella stepped closer to Hela while saying in a soft tone "Hela-"

She didn't get to finish because Hela had teleported away, leaving a confused Jasper on why his mate left him.

Hela had teleported to the throne room, tears were streaming down her face as she arrived. Lucifer was in a conversation with Christian as when they noticed her approaching the throne.

Lucifer jumped up from the throne and rushed towards her as Chris followed her. They both grabbed her in a hug and got on their knees.

They both continued to comfort her and Lucifer grabbed her face while asking "Hey, hey. What happened? Why are you crying?"

Hela spoke in between sobs "I met him- I met my mate..."

Lucifer and Christian shared a look and hugged her harder. They didn't know what this meant for Hela, but they did know that it wasn't good.