𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖☾

Hela was in the middle of a deal, when all of the sudden she feels a sense of fear. She quickly finishes off the deal and teleported towards Bella, where the fear came from.

She stood outside the shifters house and cursed "Shit! Really bells?"

She walked towards the door and heard Emily "-Save some for your brothers. Leave it to Jacob to get around Sam's gag order."

She leant against the doorway and listened to the conversation. Bella quickly denied their accusation "He didn't say anything..."

"It's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed wether we want to or not." The one she doesn't know spoke up.

"Hey, Embry shut up! These are tribe secrets, this chick runs with vampires" Jared said as he hit the unknown guy, Embry on the chest.

"The Cullens are gone, I don't 'run' with them anymore and I never had" Bella snapped fiercely and they looked surprised to see her like that.

"That's my girl" Hela said as she announced her presence.

Everyone, but Bella because she was used to it, jumped from shock and Jared yelled "How do you always do that!"

Hela just smirked and walked over to Bella while asking "You alright?"

Bella nodded and Jared teased "Well. We're faster than vampires, freaked out yet?"

They shared a look and chuckled while saying in sync "Never."

"Jacob's right" Sam said as he appeared in the doorway "You are good with weird" He made his way over to Emily and kissing all the scars on her face. Bella looked at them with just a tiny bit of longing and Hela looked away disgusted by the affection.

Jacob and Paul appeared and they were laughing and play-fighting. Paul sat down on one of th chairs at the table and smiled at Bella as he apologised "Sorry."

Bella just glanced at him and looked towards Jake, he asked her "You wanna go on a walk along the beach like before? I could explain everything that I am now allowed to."

Bella nodded and together they walked off.

Hela scoffed "How blind can she be? 'Walk on the beach' he should just write on his entire body 'Love me Bella' It's disgusting" Hela shivered in disgust.

"What do you hate love or something?" joked Embry as he bit into another muffin.

"Yes, I do" Hela said in a serious tone and an emotionless face.

"Why is it something your kind has?" Paul questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Sam looked at him and warned "Paul."

Paul held his hand up mockingly and Hela asked harshly "What do you mean my kind?"

"You're obviously not a leech, but you smell different and you are something. We saw you do that weird scream thing and you appear out of nowhere!" Embry asked with excitement, but his expression fell as Sam glared at him.

Hela chuckled darkly and she responded "As I told you before, I am not a Cullen and never compare me to one. Why should I tell you what I am huh? Give me one good reason."

"You know what we are, its only fair we know what you are" replied Sam as a true leader and h looked on guard.

Hela smirked and said "I know a lot of things and those things don't know me. That's not fair either, but I don't care."

Paul's glare returned and he spat out "We can ban you from this land."

"And what are you going to do if I just come back even if you did? Kill me?" Hela teased and grinned at the last part.

"Yes" Paul gritted out and glared even more as he got angry that she smiled like that.

Sam gave a sign to Emily, that she needed to go for her safety and warned "Paul calm down."

"I'd like to see you try" Hela challenged and flashed her eyes at Paul.

Paul stood up in shock and fear, all the others did the same and Hela just relaxed while sitting back

"What are you?" questioned Sam as curiosity filled his face, he wasn't scared because he still had that trusting feeling.

"My 'kind' as you call it has lots of names "Angel opposites, Bastards, but the one we all really use is simple. Demon"

All the eyes of the pack went wide "Impossible" denied Jared "I mean werewolves, shifters and vampires. I can believe, but Demons? As in full Angels and Demons?"

Hela hummed in agreement "Angels are dicks, but yes. All real only angels don't really appear in this world."

All of them just stood there speechless, Bella and Jacob came back oblivious of the tension.

"Hey Hela. Jake told me that they sometimes go cliff diving, is it possible that maybe..." Bella hinted that she wanted to do it.

Hela hummed "Well. We could make it in another test if you want? Test of daring."

"Hold on what tests?" asked Jacob with a scrunched up face.

"The test of Hell's co-" Bella answered, but Hela stopped her from going further as she put her hand on Bella's mouth.

Sam stepped forward and demanded "Hell? Continue, what do you mean with Hell?"

Hela glared at Bella in warning, but Jacob demanded as well "What do you mean with hell?"

"It's none of your wolfy business" snapped Hela and she took her hand off of Bella's mouth.

Jacob started shaking a bit and grabbed Hela's arm while growling "What. Do. You. Mean?"

Hela focused on the noise around Jacob and made everything louder times 10. Jacob dropped to the ground with his hands on his ears.

She looked at the others and warned "Don't get yourself involved with Hell's business. This is you're only warning, you have your limits and I have mine. This is one!"

Hela grabbed Bella's arm and teleported them into Bella's room. She immediately started to scold Bella "What the hell were you thinking?! You can't just be telling them that stuff!"

"Why not? Their supernatural, they can keep a secret." Bella complained and looked lost in all of this.

"Becaus it's them we have to keep the secret from! The Cullens told you about the Volturi yes?" Hela asked and Bella nodded in reply "The Volturi doesn't know about Demons and more, almost no supernatural does. Lucifer doesn't like it when the supernatural gets involved with our deals and businesses, telling them I'm a Demon was already pushing it, but almost telling them about a new Hell's command. They have a target on their back, it would have been better if you had told a vampire and not a shifter. Shifters are children of angels, an angel created them and Lucifer almost hates everything to do with angels."

"I-I am sorry, I didn't know" Bella stuttered and ashamed of what she had done. She knew she had much to learn, but this was something she should have known.

"Have you even read one of the demon law books? It's one of the first rules, unless necessary Supernatural must not know" Hela breathed out in disbelief "Look. Over the next few days, you're going to read every book I have given you and you're going to train on your own. I have been kind and easy on you, but this can never happen again if your becoming a hell's command!"

Bella wanted to apologise again and again, but Hela was already gone before she could get a word out.