𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕❂

Hela was speeding on her bike towards the Cullen home.

She was at home peacefully training, when she suddenly had an emergency call from Belle telling her to go the Cullen house.

Hela immediately put on some normal clothes and grabbed her bike.

When she arrived, she got of the bike and Jasper was immediately at her side. He smiled at her, but it looked more like a grimace.

Hela noticed that and asked "What's with the face?"

"Don't get angry..." Jasper tried to warn her.

Hela got even more suspicious and speed walked towards the house. She found Bella sitting at the dining table with the Cullen family surrounding her.

Hela looked at them and then at her while asking "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Bella looked up and cringed as she said it "Jacob knows about..."

Hela didn't know what she was hinting at, Jacob knows that Edward is back? Jacob knows that Bella is back with Edward? What did she-

"HE KNOWS WHAT?" Hela screamed at her wide-eyed. Hela figured out that he knew about Bella becoming a hell's command and she was not happy "How did he figure it out?"

Bella looked down at her fidgeting hand while mumbling "I accidentally told him..."

"YOU WHAT?" Hela looked at Bella in anger "Did I not tell you last time that the wolf pack cannot know! Why? Why in your right mind would you ever tell him even after my warning not to?!?"

"He thought I was going to turn into a vampire, he told me that he would rather me be dead, then be a vampire. I was very hurt by that, so without thinking I just blurted it out" Bella confessed.

Hela sighed and asked "Is there any more?"

"There was a vampire in Bella's room" Carlisle told her and when she glanced at Edward, he clarified "A unknown vampire, someone not from our clan."

Hela frowned and asked "Who was it? Someone you guys know?"

"Just a stranger. I didn't recognise his scent" Edward explained to her as he stood next to Bella.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme asked hopefully.

Rosalie and Hela shook their heads as Rosalie reasoned "A passer-by wouldn't have left Bella's father alive."

"She's right. Someone went there with a purpose, you sure it wasn't Victoria's scent" Hela asked and Edward shook his head while Hela got uncomfortable that this happened. She wasn't necessarily worried for Bella because they couldn't really do anything to her, but they could harm Charlie and Hela has grown to slightly care about him.

Jasper sensed her discomfort and wrapped and arm around her waist. She glared at him, but didn't do anything to move it and Jasper spoke up "His scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house."

"Someone's orchestrating this" Edward stated.

"Victoria?" asked Carlisle as he moved closer towards Esme.

Alice immediately shook her head and squirmed "I would have seen her decide."

"It has to be the Volturi" Edward accused and Hela frowned, she knew the Volturi would do extreme things, but this doesn't seem like them.

Alice again, shook her head and denied " I don't think it's the Volturi either. I've been watching Aro's decisions, too."

Emmet said seriously, while leaning a little forward "So we keep looking."