𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏❂

Hela and Christian were jumping from tree to tree, they were going to the location where the Cullens are training and the wolves hopefully will also be.

Hela had told Christian to meet her at the house before, considering everyone else was training, Hela thought it would be a good time to train Bella as well. She had already told Bella to wear some sporty clothes. When Christian had arrived at her house, she told him the training plan and he agreed.

This would not only be good for Bella, but it would also show the Cullens and the wolves that they were not to be messed with.

When they arrived at the training location, they saw Jasper and Emmet getting ready to fight.

Emmet charged at Jasper with full speed, but Jasper was faster and dodged him several times as he tried to lunge at him.

Jasper stops long enough to say "Never lose focus. One more thing... Never turn your back on your enemy."

Emmet lunges again with similar results, until he freezes. Jasper has him from behind, his teeth an inch from Emmet's throat.

The wolves grumble a bit and Bella looks a little taken back, until loud cheering erupts from somewhere and they all look the way it came from.

Hela was clapping and Christian was cheering, they were both sitting in a tree and everyone was confused on how they didn't see them arrive.

They both jumped down and Christian continued to compliment and cheer "Jasper, my man!" Hela hit him on the back for that "Sorry. That was great fighting, but... We have seen better."

"Shut up Christian, don't challenge him" Hela rolled her eyes at him and pointed at Bella "You ready for some training Bells?"

Bella pulled off her jacket and started to walk forward, but Edward stopped her with his arm and asked "Training? Why does she need to train?"

Hela was about to speak up, but Bella beat her to the chase "Edward, let me do my thing and you do yours. I can't be defenceless when the army comes and besides, they have been training me for a while now."

One of the wolves growled a bit and Edward translated "Embry asks, if we get to watch you guys train and stuff."

"Yeah. We wanted to show you guys that just because we look human, doesn't mean we aren't the best fighters on earth" Christian smugly told them.

Emmet scoffed "Best fighters? Yeah sure."

Hela, Christian and Bella shared looks.

"Hela? Why don't we show them how it's done?" Christian asked with a smirk.

Hela smirked back and responded "With pleasure."

They both took a few steps back and got in position.

They both shared eye-contact and started to fight.

Somewhere along the way, Hela had summoned fighting sticks and Christian had as well.