𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒★

Hela was sitting at the Cullen dinner table, while reading a book called 'Six of Crows" When Bella and Edward walked with big smiles on their faces.

Emmet smirked and asked "Wow. Done already?"

Bella just shook her head and asked "Where's Renesmee?"

Jacob speaks up from where he stands by the window "Blondie stole her."

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmet asks again.

Edward laughs and Bella shakes her head while saying "Emmet. No."

Hela chuckles as well, before the phone went off.

Everyone looks at it and Bella asks "Is that Charlie?"

Edward nods and replies "He's been calling every day."

Jacob looked down and revealed "He's in pretty rough shape."

"Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it" Carlisle speaks up and Bella frowns a little.

"He needs to mourn, Bella" Edward agrees and Jacob nods his head.

Bella nods her head "Okay. We'll do it tomorrow."

Emmet sighs and looks around as he says "I'm gonna miss this place."

"We'll come back. We always do" Carlisle comforts and pats Emmets shoulder.

Confused, Jacobs stands up straight as he points out "Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving."

Hela looks up from her book, she couldn't care less if the Cullens move and Bella moves with them. As long as Bella fulfils her duties and at least keeps in contact with her, she doesn't care what Bella does.

"Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her" Carlisle explained.

Jacob was getting agitated as he asked "So you just disappear?"

Edward tried to calm him "Jacob, we don't have another choice."

Jacob huffed and left the house.

-𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Hela was sitting underneath a tree as she read her book, Jacob went ahead and told Charlie about the shifters. Hela was pissed that Jacob also told him that Bella was different, so to calm down she needed some peace.

Hela looked up as she heard some rustling behind some bushes. She stood up and put her book in her bag while walking over to the bushes.

She walked over and peeked through.

Jasper was walking and laughing with Alice, who was bouncing in her step while also laughing.

Hela narrowed her eyes and frowned. She heightened her hearing so that she could hear what they were saying.

"Did you like it?" Jasper asked Alice when they stopped walking.

Alice smiled and ranted "Of course I did! I loved it, it was beautiful and very pretty!"

Hela didn't know what she was looking at, but she didn't want to make assumptions.

Alice and Jasper walked back to the house and Hela stayed where she was. She didn't know what to make of it and she honestly didn't want to.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

Hela was sitting in Jasper's bedroom, she was almost at the end of her book.

A smiling Jasper walked in the room, but he stopped as he saw her sitting there. Jasper walked over to her and kissed her on the head while saying "Hello darling."

"Where have you been?" Hela asked as she put down her book while looking up at him with a blank face.

Jasper huffed and smiled while answering "I have been hunting with Alice, everyone decided that it was better for only Bella and Edward to be here."

"Hunting? You've only been hunting?" Hela asked suspiciously, she knew they didn't only go hunting because they never did for this long.

Jasper frowned and asked "Why the sudden suspicion?"

Hela stood up and looked him right in the eye "Do you like Alice?"

"What?" Jasper exclaimed in shock "No! I don't like Alice and I've never liked Alice, darling where did this come from."

"You're with her most of the time and I feel you slipping away from me! I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings when everything went down when Bella was pregnant, but it was not you're decision" Hela almost sobbed as tears formed in her eyes.

Jasper grabbed her face as he comforted "Darling no, I would never choose Alice over you. You're my mate, you own half my soul and I promise that I will never choose anyone over you."

"You promise?" Hela asked with doubt in her eyes.

Hela felt Jasper pushing his lips on hers, it didn't feel the same as the first kiss, this one was full of sadness and guilt.

Jasper pulled away and whispered against her lips "I promise."