𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖❂

TW: Attempt at drugging a woman

ғʟsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

"Marcel that's cheating!" a young Christian yelled as he was knocked down on the ground.

Marcel just laughed and swung his sword around, he shrugged and spoke "Nothing is cheating in battle little brother."

Christian whined "I am only 5 minutes younger than you!"

"Still younger" Marcel just laughed and continued to taunt.

"Fine. You wanna cheat let's cheat" Christian huffed and made his way towards Marcel.

Marcel got ready for a hit, but wasn't expecting Christian to go for his feet.

While he was down, Christian managed to put him in a choking hold and Marcel tapped out

Christian laughed in victory and stood up while holding out a hand towards Marcel.

Marcel shook his head while laughing along. He punched Chris in the shoulder and Chris retaliated with a punch as well.

They continued to laugh and fake fight.

Their fun was disrupted by a loud voice yelling "What are you two doing?!?"

They both immediately stopped and stood still while taking a shaky breath.

"You think fighting is fun do you? DO YOU?" a man yelled as he approached them.

"Father. We just got carried away." Marcel said confidently, he didn't want Christian to get in trouble.

"Carried away? CARRIED AWAY?" Their father yelled. He got into Christian's face, who flinched, and seethed "I hope when you go into battle, you'll get 'carried away.' Then the enemies will kill you and I'll never have to see your bastard face again."

Marcel had enough and drew his sword with the intent to harm their father, but their father knew this and acted.

He drew his own sword and violently hit Marcel's. Christian yelled as he watched them "Stop! Father please!"

Marcel tried fighting their father, but failed as his father overpowered him. Marcel laid on the ground in defeat, but their father wasn't done and stabbed him in the stomach.

"MARCEL!!" Christian yelled and quickly ran to his side.

"Don't even try to heal him you bastard. He was useless and wasted our resources, now at least he died a noble death." Their father spitted out as he walked away.

Christian glared at him and looked back to his dying brother. He started to cry as he pulled the sword out and Marcel groaned at the pain.

"No, no no..." Christian mumbled as he kept his hand on the wound, he yelled "MOTHER HELP!!"