episode thirteen

EPISODE 13

"is this how big the butter should be?"

y/n smiled. "maybe a little bit fewer?"

"but this looks like ½ to me."

"trust me, mon chaton. you'll like the taste better if you put less than ½."

"ooohh okay. trust the wife, i guess. there."

"very good. you get a kiss for that." mwa.

mysta smugly rubbed his nose. "i am a great baker, after all."

y/n kept smiling at her husband.

"i remember making sugar cookies for you before. that must've been the reason you fell in love with me, right?" mysta asked.

y/n chuckled. "those sugar cookies aren't the best ones you've made, but i'd like to remake and eat them with you again." y/n honestly said.

mysta laughed like a gremlin. "what can i say, i am talented in the kitchen."

"fufufu, you're right." y/n just said.

you might be wondering, why the hell is y/n feeding mysta such lies?

a man needs to feed his ego from time to time. we cannot let my husband's monster be famished, yes?

this is y/n stroude and her husband, mysta stroude.

let's have a quick review.

mysta stroude, a down bad husband who took his wife's surname. before, he was mysta rias. an accounting manager at s-akuma corporation.

24 years old, an accountancy major graduate. ¼ british, ¼ filipino, ¼ idiot, and ¼ sandwich.

his mother's name is temera rias and his dad's name is irrelevant. his favorite color is whatever color y/n's underwear is every day.

y/n stroude, a mafia consigliere in the guise of a simple and perfect housewife. she's a very understanding and patient housewife.

26 years old yet has no plans of bearing any children at the moment. her favorite color is red— she just likes it when her enemies are bathing in their own blood.

she grew up in france too, the reason why she couldn't help but call mysta mon chaton. now they're both used to it.

however, despite living in france until the age of 20, she and luca kept in touch.

luca kaneshiro, the leader of today's kaneshiro mafia and her weirdly obsessive first cousin from her father's side.

her father is karlo stroude, the man who also took his wife's surname.

and his wife, mei stroude, is a powerful businesswoman who came from a family of influential businesspeople. due to their growing economic state, the stroude's have been targeted by different enemies.

here comes the stroude mercenaries. they consist of a few people who swore to give up their lives just for the sake of the stroudes, specifically the heir. ike eveland has been a member of the mercenary ever since his teenage years.

sorry, let me rephrase that. ike akuma.

the surname akuma belongs to a certain man from the mafia, vox. ike's husband. he belongs to the mafia, however, he works directly under their consigliere's orders.

another man you might know who works under the consigliere's orders is shu yamino. he's mostly in charge of keeping y/n safe, as she is very careless, he says.