episode fifteen

EPISODE 15

"holy fuck! are you okay?!"

"d-don't touch me..." y/n groaned as she tried to avoid being seen by the light.

"no! you're bleeding! we need to get you to the hospital!"

y/n chuckled. "that's very kind of you, sir. never in my life i've met a guy willing to help a woman like this."

"would you still help me after learning that not all this blood is mine?"

despite her cold tone and her shaky voice, it soothed mysta's anger away, making him blush as well.

"for a bruised lady, you're very talkative."

"w-what are you—!"

"fucking hell..." mysta mumbled while holding y/n by her waist, her arm over his shoulder. "you're heavy."

"i don't think you're supposed to say that to a woman you just met."

"shut up. you keep talking corporate, i hate formal." mysta said as he walked with the lady leaning on him.

y/n just smiled lightly. she doesn't feel any danger with this man, so she was given a chance to lower her guard.

"why are you helping me? i could be a criminal, you know?"

"i said shut up, man."

"alright, alright..."

usually, it only takes mysta 5 minutes to get home but with luggage this big, mysta came home in 10 minutes.

it was a small apartment. mysta didn't mind the blood dripping out of the woman and still let her down on his sofa.

"damn. gotta clean that sooner." mysta mumbled, talking about all the blood in his small home. "stay there. i'll get you first aid or whatever." he said and left.

y/n grunted and tried reaching for her phone, but she was too numb and hurt to even move. she's worried. not just for luca but also for this citizen who just brought him to his house.

there's a big possibility for his life to be in danger after all of this.

i need to repay him soon. y/n thought.

"oi! don't fucking fall asleep on me! i ain't allowing anyone to die in my freaking apartment!" mysta's sudden yell brought life back to y/n again.

mysta also brought a tub and a towel.

"can you move?" mysta asked.

"i wouldn't be in your house if i could."

"and you could talk back, huh?" mysta sarcastically said.

he then took y/n's arm and gently lifted it to his side.

"permission to wipe you clean?"

"granted."

mysta dipped the towel in water, pressed most of the water out of it before wiping y/n cleaned.

y/n's face was straight and her eyes were just closed. mysta doesn't know if he's actually doing everything right.

she isn't saying anything but she must be in pain. mysta just thought.

it took him almost an hour to clean her up.

"hey. are you asleep?" mysta called. "hEY!"

"i'm awake..." y/n groaned.

"good. i'll replace the water and be back."

when he came back, mysta was with a new tub of water and some clothes.

"i need to strip you."

"make yourself at home." y/n just mumbled, leaning on the sofa.