episode twelve

EPISODE 12

"fina-fucking-ly." mysta mumbled as he was released from jail. "about time..."

"mysta!"

"y/n!"

y/n daintily ran to her husband before throwing herself on him and hugging him tightly. their arms found their way to wrap them around each other, like they were perfectly fit puzzles.

y/n's demeanor of a killer lioness was gone, as if she was never one in the first place.

"i'm sorry i took so long." she cried while nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck.

mysta was silent, cooing his wife in his arms while running his fingers through her hair. it wasn't a surprise, since he saw vox behind y/n, including sheila.

"sheila..." mysta mumbled.

"mysta..."

sheila's eyes were red and tears have dried on her cheeks. her hair is a mess— no, she's a whole mess.

"i remember it now. you confessed to me and i rejected you." mysta said. "i'm sorry. i just don't see you that way. and besides, i have a wife. i guess you two have already met."

"sheila. what do you have to say?" vox said and gently pushed the lady forward.

"if you dare say any of the business we had, i won't even think twice killing you right in front of my husband."

"i'm sorry, mysta... it's all my fault..." sheila whispered with her head low.

"yeah. you shouldn't file cases just because someone rejected you."

y/n bit her lower lip as she tried to stop her laughter, but her shoulders couldn't help but shake.

"ah. my wife is crying." mysta slowly pulled her away.

"stop crying, idiot." mysta said to his wife while wiping her tears away with his thumb.

mysta's eyes then landed on vox.

"president, please take my wife for a second. i need to speak with sheila alone."

"yes?" vox blinked.

"but wh—"

"relax, she's not gonna eat me alive." mysta reassured y/n. "you need to calm down first and i bet the president can take care of you well. so go."

"but... i don't want to leave you."

"aww you're such a baby— no. go."

"mysta..."

"i said i'll be fine. i'll be right with you."

y/n sighed and planted a kiss on her husband's lips before walking away first, with a small grin plastered on her lips that only sheila saw.

"if sheila doesn't speak within three minutes, drag her out and call ike to shoot her brother. i don't care if he's innocent, he sells drugs anyway."

"yes, mademoiselle."

"mysta..." sheila called while fiddling with her fingers.

mysta sighed. "look, i understand that you're really heartbroken right now, but bro, you can't just send me to prison just because i rejected you! that's not how it works!"

"that's not..." sheila couldn't continue.

her mind was... blank. finding out that the love of his life has a wife, and a dangerous one rather, already broke her heart. but to add that her brother is also in the hands of that very woman right now.