episode twenty

EPISODE 20

when mysta got home, y/n cried again. mysta felt so bad, but he had the whole night to make it up to her.

y/n never thought of crying as the best option to keep her husband on a leash. y/n has been shedding tears more often now.

there could've been other ways to resolve it. y/n couldn't actually believe herself that she thought of crying as the best option.

mysta told her he needed some alone time and y/n respected that.

and weirdly, s-akuma corporation was suddenly closed for a 'bug inspection'.

y/n thought, the reason why mysta felt down must've been because of something that happened in the company. she's not gonna let this pass. while the company is under 'inspection' she will skim every cctv clip there is. while mysta is still fast asleep.

y/n was on her bed, iPad in hand, fingers flicking.

"mhmm... god. bright." mysta mumbled and turned, burying his face in the pillows.

his movement pulled the blanket down, revealing his bare neck and naked back.

y/n gulped.

her other free hand went to his back. she gently ran her fingers on his soft skin, only for him to flinch when she touched the red marks she made.

"mon chaton, you're already awake, aren't you?"

mysta peeked at y/n.

the blanket was wrapped around her chest. from mysta's position, he could still see that y/n is completely naked from yesterday night.

"i'm sorry." y/n mumbled. "i'll take care of your marks later."

mysta groaned. "it's fine. i like them."

mysta's skin is very pale and soft. from near and far, it's painstakingly obvious that his skin is very gentle and well taken care of.

now, his skin from neck down to his hips are full of hickeys, love bites, and nail scratches.

y/n chuckled at his reply. "alright, if you say so."

"can you squish me between your thighs right now? i'm so depressed."

"no." y/n sweetly said.

mysta just hmp'ed.

y/n wanted to ask him what he talked about with shu yesterday night. but mysta might say, 'how did you know? i never told you anything about me meeting some guy. are you a mafia?'

y/n sighed at herself. she's been overthinking a lot for the past few days. this must be the effect of taking more birth control pills than usual.

birth control is hard. should she just tell mysta to get a vasectomy?

no, no. it'll hurt. mysta's too precious.

"i love you." y/n mumbled.

"huh?" mysta glanced at her. "i love you too. is there something wrong?"

"what? am i not allowed to express my love for my husband?"

"i didn't say that. fuck you." mysta said. "no. fuck me." he immediately added.

"mon chaton, we have all day." she purred and kissed his forehead.

"yay."

"wait, is the company really closed right now? or did you just fool me so i wouldn't go to work?"

"why would i not want you to go to work? we'll run out of money." y/n joked. "but yes, they said there were termite infestations around the company. it might take a while until they get rid of it."