episode twenty-nine

EPISODE 29

"it's y/n!"

when mysta saw lacresse and a little kid playing on the red carpet of the main lobby, mysta immediately expected the little kid to happily call y/n and welcome her back.

but the little kid just stayed seated while lacresse was the one who jumped from her seat and threw herself on y/n.

mysta immediately knew.

he immediately knew that that little kid already held a gun and used it to his own accord. he just knew.

"ah, ah, lucky." the man on the sofa called before lacresse could hug mysta. "we still don't know if big sister y/n is a jealous woman." he joked.

"can i hug mysta?"

y/n smiled and ruffled lacresse's hair. lacresse turned to mysta.

"can i hug you?"

"lacresse is like a daughter to me, what's that supposed to mean?" y/n said to dalton with a chuckle, lacresse and mysta hugging like father and daughter on the side.

y/n walked over to the little boy and carried him before she sat on the red carpet herself.

"how's little liam doing?" she asked the kid.

liam shuffled on y/n's lap and whispered something in her ear.

"mhmm, that's nice. keep up the good work, baby boy." y/n said while patting liam's head.

lacresse sat beside y/n and continued building blocks with liam.

"mysta, these are the rest of lacresse's brothers." y/n said, talking about the two gentlemen sitting on opposite sofas.

"this is dalton lake."

"just call me lottie," dalton said with a grin.

"and that one is dwight lemon."

"lemon would be fine."

"let me guess." mysta said. "your mother hated the lake and lemons during pregnancy."

lottie and lemon look a bit similar if it weren't for their haircut and facial expressions. lemon looks calm, preserved, and very nonchalant. yet, lottie always has this smirk on his lips, his eyebrows creased like he's about to do something crazy.

lottie is a 6 foot 3 man doing a manspread on the sofa without a care in the world, while lemon is a 6 foot 5 man, sitting normally with a book in his hand.

all brothers have bodies of greek gods and good-looking faces. even lacresse's beauty couldn't be compared to y/n. they're both equally beautiful, but it's different. heck, even liam is so handsome at such an early age.

"i wonder what lacresse's second name is." mysta said and sat beside lemon who seemed to be more approachable than lottie.

"dawn." lemon answered, his eyes on his book. "mom loves the dawn."

"eehh..." their mother is very confusing.

"aaaaandd, this is liam kaneshiro! he's luca's baby brother." y/n said. "say hi to mysta, liam."

"hi." liam simply said, his eyes on his building blocks.

mysta grinned. "not even an ounce of his brother's personality, huh?"

"he got it from luca's twin sister. hot-headed lucy." lottie said, including lucy's infamous title in the house.

"how come hot-headed?"

"LUUUUCAAAA KANESHIRO!!!"

"YYYY/NNNNN!!"

liam immediately went to the side before luca barged himself onto y/n. the two of them fell on the carpet and laughed.