episode twenty-five

EPISODE 25

"i knew you'd be here."

shu glanced at the door. "oh, it's kirsten." he just said, still keeping his feet on the computer desk.

the old man ruffled his hair. "how are you?" kirsten asked.

"doing well. busy keeping mademoiselle safe." shu answered and glanced back at his monitors.

"you're so boring, shu." kirsten whined with a pout and took a seat himself. "what made you dedicate yourself to that little girl anyway?"

when y/n was 20 and luca was 18, mysta left the family. from that day, shu dedicated his whole life and talent to the strongest woman in the organization- mademoiselle.

kirsten was expecting shu to go under luca, kirsten's successor. but no. shu chose y/n.

why? that question has been with kirsten for years and never was it answered properly.

"because she's pog." was the only answer shu would always give him.

shu yamino has only appeared twice in the book, yet his popularity is still growing for some god knows what reason.

and never was he introduced properly.

"are you sure you're keeping her safe or are you stalking her?" kirsten asked and poked shu's cheek.

he then gasped.

"shu, don't tell me you have feelings for my niece?"

shu chuckled. "if i did, i would've stolen her even before mysta could meet her."

"yeah..." kirsten mumbled.

"and besides, i don't think i go well with women like the mademoiselle." shu added. "i don't want to turn into a pushover like my good friend mysta."

kirsten grinned.

"oho? so that's why i heard you've been guarding kendrick's baby girl?"

shu froze and that didn't go unnoticed by the old man.

that made kirsten laugh as he slapped shu's back mercilessly.

"the kaneshiro's really have the most handsome and the most beautiful children." kirsten happily said before his face turned dark. "good thing you didn't choose to mess with my lucy."

shu's face went pale. why would i go for someone like miss lucy... he thought.

kendrick's baby girl is none other than the cutie loved by all people, lacresse kaneshiro. she's the princess of the whole kaneshiro family kept from the mafia organization.

side story unlocked!

and shu yamino is the mafia organization's jack of all trades. a person under the former boss before, now working for the mademoiselle. if not luca and y/n, shu is the most important man of the kaneshiro mafia.

the man holds a lot of secrets hidden deep deep by the mafia. he holds each cub's life in his hands and their deepest secrets, including the elders and even the most important people.

the jack of all trades- no. the ace of all cards. shu yamino.

even if he's working under y/n, there's no guarantee that he won't betray her.

this man will bow to no one.

and it doesn't matter if y/n trusts her whole life to shu.

shu will only bow to his own will, even if kirsten points a gun to his head.