episode eight

EPISODE 08

"mama, papa!" mysta called.

"mysta!!" y/n's father, karlo, laughed with his arms in the air. "give papa a big ass hug!"

mysta and karlo hugged each other like long-lost relatives.

"mama." y/n smiled at her mother, mei.

mei smiled back and just tugged y/n's waist, kissing her forehead.

"has he been treating you good?" mei asked, talking about y/n's husband, of course.

"yes. always has been." y/n answered.

"you are down bad, y/n." mei joked.

the two ladies looked at their betrothed. the two were laughing so loud while complimenting each other up to no end. the ladies sighed in unison, making themselves giggle at each other.

"we just got problematic husbands, don't we?" mei said.

"good problematic, i suppose." y/n replied. "come on, mama. let's get you guys inside."

"so how were you, mon gendre? i hope my daughter is taking good care of you." karlo said as they all walk inside mysta's house, the two men being first.

"words are not enough for me to thank you and mama for creating y/n, papa." mysta said. "like, what the hell would i do if mama swallowed her instead?"

y/n frowned a little while mei giggled. at least she found that amusing.

and so did her husband. karlo laughed hard like he owns the world. "you're so funny, mysta! no wonder my daughter married you! i'm very funny too, i always believe it's one of the reasons why mei married me."

"it's not," mei whispered to her daughter.

"why did you guys visit, by the way? do you guys need anything?" mysta asked.

"take a seat, mama, papa." y/n said to the two.

"we just wanted to check up on the two of you. and it's our turn to visit you two. i heard you guys are not spending christm—"

"m-mama!" y/n called. "ma... TMI."

"oh. was it supposed to be a surprise?" mei asked and giggled lightly. y/n sighed.

but good thing her husband is quite slow. heck, even her father didn't know what was up even after mei almost slipped.

"so you just wanna check up on us?" mysta asked. "we're good though. you could've just skype called us."

"oohh~? wanted to keep my daughter all by yourself, i see?" karlo teased and laughed when the young couple blushed in unison.

"hmm? you guys have been married for years and you still get flustered with these kinds of talk?" mei asked, worried. "you're not kids anymore, you're 26."

"24." y/n corrected.

"i wasn't talking to mysta. i was talking to you, young lady."

y/n groaned and hid behind her husband.

mei chuckled at how her daughter acted. as if hiding behind her husband would do her anything.

"i just remembered." y/n suddenly said. "we don't have any food for lunch," she said.

mysta held y/n's hand that was on his waist. y/n's hands are restless and they tend to roam around mysta's body sometimes, so it was easy for him to catch it.

"did i hear no lunch?" karlo asked and stood up.

"leave the lunch to me and mon gendre, y/n! it's time for a father and son bonding! real, no clickbait!" karlo exclaimed, holding mysta by the shoulder.