- Introduction/Welcome -

______________"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥

______________
"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥."
______________

In the year of 2734, no one suspected that the dead would rule the world.

With millions infected after the first wave, and with the help of her family, Aliana Rodgers is one of the few that survives. They manage to get to Miracles, a safe haven in Texas. Shortly after she is, without a solid explanation, taken by Ground Zero, an organization that promises the worst has happened.

As she spends her days at Ground Zero, she learns more about the organization and what it is. She learns that the people she loves might just be the ones that cause her heartbreak and betrayal. For the first time, Aliana is forced to survive on her own in the world that is left in pieces; in the world that most definitely cannot be trusted.
______________

***IMPORTANT***

*Please vote, comment and share this book, it helps me a lot. Don't be afraid to give constructive and honest criticism, I want to get better.

*This is my first book, and there is a lot of room for improvement. Ideas, recommendations and requests are always acceptable.

*The updates will differ each time, since I don't have much free time due to school and extracurricular activities after school.

_____________

○ ○ ○ Hope you enjoy and stick through the end with me on this journey ○ ○ ○

_____________