Will you marry me?!

Mikasa walks into Eren's room, casually, like usual. She does this every single day to stalk him, you know? So, what is new about this occasion? Nothing. Nothing really. There is still the dirty underwear from two years ago in the corner underneath the bed. There is still the piece of gum she placed on the lamp last week. Everything is in standard condition...except...well...Eren. He is lying down, face first, on his bed. If one squints, one might actually see the dark aura hovering above his head.

"Eren? Are you okay? What's wrong? I was gone for one hour and you're like this?! What happened? Tell me now! Is this Levi? Hanji? Jean? It was Jean, wasn't it?" Mikasa interrogated. Eren didn't answer. He hadn't noticed that Mikasa was even in the room. This is how lost in the emo realm he was...

Why did I make that stupid bet with Hanji? Eren thought. The poor boy was mentally destroying his self-esteem, (who doesn't?). He realized, this day in history, that he was nothing but a small ant in the universe. There was nothing for him to do but die. That was his existence. That was all he needed. Forget killing all of the titans. At the moment, he just wanted to kill himself because of his overwhelming stupidity. 

Hanji, overhearing the interrogation, walked into he room with the smuggest of expressions. Mikasa stared blankly, with a bit of 'gtfo of my husband's room you bish' added in. Hanji just laughed at the thought of Mikasa and Eren being married. It was hilarious! Everyone knows that Mikasa is meant to be married to the bottom of the ocean for interfering in the world of yaoi shipping! *ahem* I mean, uh, well, I'm sure Mikasa can have a great future with Annie...or anyone else that isn't Eren...

The scientist pushed up her glasses, causing them to gleam, before explaining the situation, "My lovely titan owes me. He lost a bet and is refusing to follow through with the consequences. However, we all know that if he doesn't..." Hanji paused for dramatic effect and pulled out a chainsaw. Where was she hiding that? No one knows. But, one thing is for sure: she was totally planning on testing the limits of Eren's titan abilities if he didn't comply.

Mikasa let out a deep sigh before facing the facts, "so, what exactly is he supposed to do?" she asked. Hanji leaned over and whispered the plan into her ear. Mikasa, if she wasn't alarmed by the chainsaw, would have flipped Hanji right then and there and snapped her neck.

"There is no way in hell that is happening," Mikasa's face became dark as she glared at the woman before her. She stepped between Eren and Hanji in a very protective motherly act of defiance.

"Ah, but he has to," the magical appearing chainsaw disappeared when Hanji crossed her arms, "you don't want to know what happens to people that break their arrangements with me. I can tell you this though: it's a fate worse than death," her glasses glinted once more. 

Mikasa had two choices. Choice 1: Take her chances in a fight with Hanji and refuse. Choice 2: Protect Eren from the shadows as she watches him follow through with this bet. Of the two choices, choice two was becoming more appealing. 

Muffled complaints and groans came from the bed as Eren attempted to mentally prepare himself for what was about to happen. What was about to happen, you ask? Well, if he didn't die running away first...Eren would crossdress and propose to Levi. 

How did I get myself into this situation? Honestly...how...