Will You Be Mine?!

A few months have passed since the 'incident' with Hanji. The amusement park event is long forgotten, (or one would wish, anyway). Eren has tried his absolute best to stay away from the four-eyed titan obsessed monster. He didn't want to be forced to do anything else. One time wearing a dress was quite enough for him. Thank you very much. No heels for this guy. He had bigger issues now. Or, should we say 'shorter'?

Ever since that fateful day, the dark-haired angry male had been invading Eren's thoughts. At first he thought he was just being self-conscious. He didn't want Levi figuring out that he was the one in the dress. Anyone would be on their toes after something like that, right? Eren had no idea how to tell if Levi knew the truth or not. All he had to go off of was his own paranoia. 

Dozens of questions flooded Eren's mind day-by-day. Who was that person Levi said he liked? Why was he so short? Why did he smell so good? What kind of shampoo does he use? Which cleaning product does he think is the best? Would he use Clorox as lube? No. Wait. Ignore that one. Does he prefer to take baths? Or showers? 

Eren breathed a loud sigh and shoved a spoonful of soup into his mouth. He didn't have anything else to eat and Mikasa wasn't around. This was just leftovers. But, beggars can't be picky. He continued to 'enjoy' his meal to the best of his ability. The more he ate the more he continued to think about Levi. A pair of gleaming eyes peeked out from underneath the table he was sitting at. 

"Hello, Titan Boy!~ It's been a while," Hanji's voice said. Eren shuddered. He had been trying to avoid this monstrosity of a person and look at him now. 

"Why don't I make you some tea with that? You wouldn't want an incomplete meal!" Hanji smiled as she crawled out from underneath the table. She placed a cup in front of Eren and poured a magical rainbow liquid into it. Eren was certain it wasn't tea. All he could hope for now was that Mikasa would walk through those doors and save him.

Speak of the devil and he shall arrive just to prove you wrong.

Mikasa kicked the door down and slapped the cup of magical liquid to the floor. "What are you doing here? You don't give us anything but trouble!" Mikasa glared. 

"I'm just apologizing for last time," Hanji smiled and held out two cups of rainbow majesty. Where was she getting these cups from? How was she moving at the speed of light to pour liquid into them? We don't ask questions like that here. Moral of the story: Eren wasn't buying her good-natured offering. That event had taken place a while ago. Why would she just now be feeling guilty?

Without thinking, Eren grabbed the cup and drank it. He wasn't paying attention because his thirst had overcome his ability to think rationally. The guy was eating soup, he didn't need to drink anything, but again, Eren wasn't thinking straight. He had just spent the last few seconds telling himself he wouldn't drink the liquid. But, look at him now. 

A wave of terror washed over him as he realized his mistake. His body began to feel strange. There was something missing in his pants that had crawled up to his chest. His hair was longer. Everything felt wrong

Eren looked down to see blobs of fat clinging to his upper torso. He poked them then grabbed one. Sure enough, they be boobs. Hanji, you just turned Eren into Erika...permanently? Eren looked at Mikasa but the person standing there couldn't possibly be Mikasa. Had she tasted the rainbow liquid? Or was he seeing things? Mikasa looked like a guy. (Well, she had always kind of looked like a guy but now it was a very powerful slap to the face. Why was this? Probably because Eren suddenly thought Mikasa was attractive and hadn't once thought about that before until she turned into a he.)

Erika was back.

Eren was doomed.

He thought he was free from this but Hanji will never cease to torment him.