Will You Be Mine?! Part III

Levi stared at Eren. Then at Mikasa. Then at Eren again. Then at Hanji. "Where is Eren?" he asked. "Why is Erika here? And, who is that guy in the scarf?" From the tone of his voice, he didn't sound pleased. But, then again, when was Levi ever pleased?

"This is..." Eren gestured to Mikasa, "Mikado? He is my-"

"Boyfriend," Mikasa finished. Eren blinked. What? He couldn't be hearing things correctly. Mikasa pulled Eren closer to her by wrapping an arm around his waist. Eren.exe has malfunctioned. Please restart the device and try again. In the future, don't have attractive people pull Eren into a hug if you'd like your Eren Bot to continue functioning.

"I don't believe that," Levi stated as he crossed his arms.

"Why?" Mikasa glared.

"You give off that 'childhood friend that's more like a relative and was asked to look after this girl even though you secretly harbor feelings for her romantically' vibe," Levi replied nonchalantly.

No. No. No. No. No. No. There had to be something wrong with this picture. Eren refused to believe that Mikasa had feelings for him. That would be weird! Mikasa was Mikasa. Eren was Eren. He didn't see them in that type of relationship. He never wanted to think about Mikasa loving him like that ever again. It couldn't be right.

Mikasa removed herself from Eren and began a glaring contest with Levi. While they were at war with each other from across the room, Hanji whispered in Eren's ear, "It must be nice having two attractive guys want you."

Eren crossed his arms and closed his eyes for a moment. Hanji was right. 'Erika' did have it good, didn't she? Levi and male Mikasa weren't half bad. If the female Eren was so attractive and popular, why was Eren still single? That was the enigma in this situation.

"Listen here shrimp, I am a much better match for Erika so lay off!" Mikasa pointed a finger in Levi's face, glare still running full force.

"Did Erika propose to you? I don't think so," Levi replied.

Eren let out a sigh and sat in the corner of the room. His despair about the situation only increased. He began to converse with the wall as if it was a person. Wall-Senpai was his new best friend. Mikasa and Levi were too busy arguing amongst themselves to notice him. When they did finally want to talk to Eren, all they cared about was their own fight.

"Erika, you choose," they both said in unison whilst holding out their hand. "Will you be mine? Or his?"