Will You Marry Me? Part VI

Levi's reaction wasn't one that Eren was expecting. It was shocking to him to think that a simple kiss would be both his saving grace and the end of his life altogether. The urge to jump off a cliff had never been more strong than right at this moment. Eren wanted to die. He wanted to die and most importantly he wanted to die right now.

Levi had put him down immediately after his bribery and looked to Eren as if he was expecting something, (which he was). He wanted that kiss. And if he wasn't going to get that kiss then he would just pick up Eren again and call it a day.

"Well?" Levi asked.

"Well what?"

"Where is my kiss?" he frowned. Eren stood dumbstruck. He was really hoping that maybe the whole thing could be brushed over as a joke. He didn't really have it in him to kiss Levi. What was the guy thinking? He just wanted to go die in a deep hole somewhere and forget all of his life's problems. Levi didn't really want a kiss, right? Yeah, (funny how denial works, amirite?).

Eren wanted to run away but his injury would keep him from doing that. He only had two options left: try to talk himself out of it or kiss Levi. We all know that he is going to try his very best not to kiss Levi. So, sit back, enjoy the show, and wish that your ship would set sail already because damn boi why are you such a wuss.

"You're really expecting me to kiss you?" Eren asked.

Levi, who was about 100% done with this bitch, answered, "Yes," in the most deadpanned way he could muster. Levi is always serious, but this level of serious is just another level entirely. Eren wished that Levi knew who he was so that he wouldn't be as mortified and could actually talk himself out of this. But, then he remembered that he was dressed like a girl, so having Levi not know who he was is a very good thing. 

"If you aren't going to do as you said you were, I'll just have to pick you up again," Levi threatened. Eren was now backed into the corner of no return. What was he supposed to do? He had two choices of embarrassment. Choice one would be to let Levi carry him like a princess. Choice two would be to kiss and be gone thot.

Eren, at the speed of Thor's sparkles, quickly gave Levi minimal skin contact and placed a nice little peck on his cheek. He had found the loophole. He didn't say where he would kiss Levi. He just said that he would kiss Levi. Eren is moving up in the world. He would make a mighty fine demon one day.

The disapproving Levi stared at Eren for a hot minute before sighing. Eren, hoping to get out of this situation before it got worse, turned around and tried to limp away. However, Levi too can move faster than Thor's sparkles, and he grabbed Eren's hand. He did some fancy magic, (whoops, wasn't he supposed to be Thor? Not Loki?) and twisted Eren around to face him again. 

He placed his hand at the base of Eren's neck and pushed him forward to have a proper kiss. The two individual's lips met and Eren was too stunned to realize what was happening. The only thing he could manage to process was the fact that Levi was a great kisser. 

Eren tried his best to escape but the harsh reality of Levi's strength bit him in the butt. His first kiss would be with a guy, and there was nothing he could do about it, (except enjoy it of course ifkwim). Eren could do nothing but blush at his defeat and cry inside at the fact that this was a French kiss too. RIP Eren's mouth on this day, for being violated like never before.

The kiss seemed never ending and Eren's embarrassment sky rocketed. All he wanted to do was leave, hide his red face, cry in a hole, maybe jump off a building, cliff, and a bridge all at the same time. That should be easy to accomplish, right?

When the kiss finally did end, Levi looked at Eren with a satisfied gleam in his eyes. Eren's eyes were awakened to the fact that Levi could be a mighty fine pervert. Suddenly, an angry Mikasa jumped out of the bushes and appeared next to Levi. It was about time, smh, you're a little slow on the uptake, aren't you?

"Erika! Fancy meeting you here! Looks like your leg is hurt, let's take you to a hospital or something right away," Mikasa said.

"How do you know Erika?" Levi asked. Whelp. Looks like the jig is up folks. Pack your bags and start traveling beyond the walls because detective Levi is in the house. 

"Eren introduced us. He was hoping that I would learn to make more female friends," Mikasa replied. Oof. Don't get a liar like her too often in these parts. Might want to watch out for this one guys. Miss Steal-Yo-Guy-Dressed-Like-A-Girl is present.

"Now, if you excuse us, I think we should be leaving now," Eren said. He leaned on Mikasa for support and the two began to walk off in the distance. Eren breathed a sigh of relief that it was all over. He would take this to his grave. He would. "Erika" shall never be spoken of again...

...or shall she?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: If you followed the yellow-dot-road to get here. Thanks for reading this trashy fic. If you want me to start posting the sequel, comment below. Because honestly I kind of just want to delete it and forget it never happened. But, if I get enough comments asking me to post it again, I will. 

Would you like the sequel? I might just forget about making it a separate book and post it as more chapters to this fic. 

Honestly I don't even know what I'm doing with my life so...anyways...thanks for reading <3