Will You Be Mine?! Part II

Eren stared at Mikasa in disbelief. He couldn't fathom the fact that she made such an attractive male. Why didn't he look that stunning as a guy? Honestly, there was a limit to how perfect someone could be. 

"If it makes you feel better, you make a prettier girl than I do," Mikasa offered. That was false. Eren knew he made a terrible girl. 

"Hanji," Eren cried as he grabbed Hanji's shoulder. "Is this permanent? Why did you decide to do this anyway?"

"Science needs no explanation!" Hanji crossed her arms and grinned. She was clearly enjoying the torture she inflicted. All Eren wanted to do was live a peaceful life. He didn't want disturbances like this. Why was that so difficult?

"Is it really that bad, Eren? You weren't that masculine anyways," Mikasa suggested. Eren let out a long sigh. He didn't need to be told that by Mikasa, the most perfect alien being ever. 

Eren turned to face Mikasa, only to realize that their faces were quite close together. There was barely any space between them one centimeter, perhaps? Eren attempted to stand up but he hit his leg on the table and fell into Mikasa instead. The magical power of Hanji being there, probably. Mikasa caught him and Eren wanted nothing more than to burst out into tears as he (or she, rather) hugged Mikasa.

"It's not fair!" Eren yelled as he hit Mikasa's chest with his feeble little arms. They were almost the same height before but now Eren was slightly shorter, had boobs, and was overwhelmed by Mikasa's overflowing attractiveness. "You're so much better than I am as a guy!"

"That's what you're concerned about? Not the fact that you're a girl?" Mikasa questioned. Eren immediately stopped his tantrum and realized the truth. He was a girl. He hadn't even thought about that. His current clothes didn't look right on him now. Neither did Mikasa's. His were too big and hers were too small.

"Fear not! Fairy Hanji is here!" Hanji twirled around a couple of times and sprinkled some magical dust on them. Their clothes transformed into something a bit better. Eren knew the truth, Hanji was a demon, he was certain of it. 

He looked down at his clothes only to realize that he was wearing the same outfit as that day. The terrible memories returned. Would time ever stop haunting him? Or would he have to remember that amusement park adventure always?

"Eren," Mikasa's face flushed. She looked nervous for some reason. Her mouth opened but the words never escaped. Why? You ask? Because an angry Levi appeared! He kicked down the door only to find Eren, no, Erika. Why did he have to appear now? Of all times?