Will you marry me?! Part III

Eren was greeted with silence once more. Levi didn't respond in any sort of way. Leaving Eren to assume that his plan failed...and...quite possibly...to assume that Levi might be gay. He was so certain that his plan would make Levi respond in a 'No! WTF?!' sort of way. He never thought Levi might actually be gay. Great job Eren. You just assumed a person's sexuality like that. What's next? Going to assume genders too? I don't think you should. Considering you're the guy dressed as a girl at the moment. 

"So, what if I am? It's not really any of your business." 

And thus, the holy words escaped Levi's mouth. He answered Eren for once! And Eren was getting super 'excited' in ways that I can not describe to the general audience. *insert lenny face here* 

"Well...no not really but...it'd be nice if you weren't..." Oh the irony. You say that but little Eren down there just jumped for joy! Iykwim. *wink* 

"Who are you? What're trying to do?" There is little to no emotion in Levi's voice. It is almost like he is talking out of pure boredom. Eren is starting to think that is the only thing Levi ever feels: boredom. Or rage. Rage works too. 

"It's rude to ask who I am without introducing yourself!~~ Don't you know that?" Eren tilted his head and smiled in the most girly way possible to him. He would never talk to Levi like this on a normal basis. Eren was starting to enjoy this casual atmosphere. However, he had to be careful. One slip up and his identity would be exposed!

With a sigh, (and probably a mental facepalm) the angry short male replied with, "I'm Levi."

"Oh?~ That's quite the handsome name. It really suits you," Eren's smile never faltered as he spoke.

"You still haven't told me who you are." Well. That is rude. You just completely ignored Eren's compliment like that! Why do you have to be so difficult? 

"Uhm, I'm, uhm, my name is...E-Erika! Yes! That's it!" If that wasn't the most suspicious thing for Eren to say, I'm not sure what is. How could he be any more obvious? Erika. How original. Might as well have a giant sign over your head saying 'Eren' in all caps. 

Levi raised his an eyebrow as a response. He was mentally wondering why Eren didn't know his own name but he said nothing about it. Instead he just repeated the name as a question, "Erika?"

Okay. Levi. Honey. If you know it is Eren just spill it out already. Eren needs to die in one blow and not from the anxiety he is giving himself. Tyvm.

"Yup! My name is Erika! Isn't it a cute name?" Eren tried to play it cool. It wasn't working. And Levi remained silent. Not saying anything again. Fantastic. Back to the no-talking Levi. Eren. You are terrible at this. I am disappoint. 

"Y-yeah, I guess it's a cute name. What a weird thing to ask though..." Levi answered. Eren agreed that it was a strange thing to ask. Why would he ask if his own name is cute? Smh. He might as well pop the even weirder question and leave before any other strange things come out of his mouth. Or into his mouth, iykwim. *wink*

"Will you marry me?!" Eren asked with much added flare. He titled his head to the side and blinked. He blushed lightly and made his eyes bigger by some weird sorcery. He did it. He asked the question! He ripped the band-aid off!

Now all he had to do was hope that Levi wouldn't say 'yes.'

Because then he would have an even bigger problem on his hands.