Will You Marry Me?! Part IV

"What?" Levi's eyes widened slightly as he looked back at Eren with an expression of mild shock. That is pretty good for a guy who usually doesn't show emotions at all. No? Mild shock. I like it. You don't have to. That's fine. Everyone knows this story is crap to begin with. 

"Will. You. Marry. Me?" Eren repeated. He was sure to enunciate every word with care. He was just having fun at this point. Good for him. Lol.

"No," Levi's face returned to his normal 'I don't give a fuck' and they were back to stage one. However, Eren had done what he agreed to do, so everything should be fine. He should be able to run away without any fears. Right? Wrong. He was too hurt by the fact that he was rejected to move. All according to Hanji's master plan. That's right you little turd. Everyone should know by now that HANJI IS A MOFO SHIPPER. Yep. True story.

"What? Why?!" Eren tried his best not to yell. It wasn't working. I'm 90% certain the whole entire amusement park heard him speak. 

"I can't marry someone I just met."

"H-how could you s-say something l-like that after what you d-did to me?!" Eren replied with a slight blush and escalating frustration. Blackmail Erika is now activated. Thank you for your time as you witness operation: Drunk Attack. "You need to man-up and accept what you did! How can I ever live a happy life after that?!" a small tear was forming in the corner of his eye. Just one. Not both. Because that's how Eren rolls.

"What are you talking about?" Levi asked, completely unphased by Eren's change in attitude.

"We met last night in a bar and-" Eren forced himself to blush bright red so it'd be more believable. It wasn't working. But his 'fake' tear finally fell. So that's nice.

"That's a lie, I never met you. I didn't even go to a bar." Eren could sense his annoyance and decided to end that attempt. It was great in theory. Okay, back track that a bit, it wasn't even great in theory. That plan just sucked. Let's face it. Eren is terrible at attempting to woo men.

"Sigh," Eren said and then actually sighed. Because that's the cool thing to do. You're supposed to say it then do it. Don't judge my methods. Everyone needs to do this. Don't lie to me and say you haven't. I know you have. I know. "In any case, you should still marry me."

"I can't marry you."

"Why?!"

"Because," he began, "I already like someone."

"WHAT?!" Eren replied as he nearly fell off the bench. 

"It's not that big of deal," Levi shrugged, "but I can't marry you, not that I would anyway."

Eren couldn't believe that Levi just said those words with a straight face. Nothing phases this guy. Seriously. Not even a blush or anything. Straight facts. That's just plain disappointing.

"Of course it is that big of a deal! Who could possibly be better than me?!" Eren dramatically flipped his fake hair. It was fabulous. Maybe he was getting a little too into his role? Nah.

Eren's eyes began to water with his next line, "after all we have been through," he sobbed, "you leave me for another!" Wow. He really shifted his mood there. Because that makes sense. Eren. You just said you were fabulous and now you are acting so out of control. Really is a woman isn't he? Amirite?

"Seriously? We just met. We haven't gone through anythi-" Eren clasped his hand over Levi's mouth before the guy could finish speaking. Don't interrupt the theatrical moment Levi. You should know better by now. 

Eren sniffled, "it's fine," he sniffed again, "I understand. I'm just not good enough for you," he completely started sobbing before getting up to walk away...only to have the heel of his shoe break and him fall down on top of Levi. But hey, at least Levi caught him. So. It isn't all bad. 

Nah. It is still pretty bad. The moment is ruined. The scene is done. And Eren couldn't even make a dramatic exit properly. Great. You turd. Ruining things. That could have been your chance to leave this stupid fulfillment of the bet. Sadly, you're stuck here. It just keeps getting better and better for you, doesn't it?

Especially now that Levi's hand is on your fake boob.