Will You Be Mine?! Part VI

Eren found himself under a giant tree in the middle of nowhere. He wasn't sure why he enjoyed it here so much, he just did. Hanji ran over to him. How did she know Eren was here? Perhaps it was because she was an alien. He'd believe it. She isn't anything like a normal person. Eren wouldn't be surprised if Hanji was actually some extraterrestrial being on a mission dressed in human skin.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Do you like Levi? Or Mikasa?" she asked, getting straight to the point. Eren didn't reply. 

"It's okay, you can tell me. They aren't anywhere near here. If they were, I would beat them to a bloody pulp and stitch their remains together," she smiled. Let's just say Hanji didn't like eavesdroppers. 

"I," Eren paused and looked at the ground for a moment. He didn't want to confess to Hanji of all people. He didn't have much choice on the matter though. "I like Levi."

"Oh good, you already know who you like. Why is this so difficult for you then? He already gave obvious signs that he likes you too."

"Are you sure he likes me? He said he already liked someone. What if we aren't supposed to be together? What if he only thinks that he likes me? What if I'm just some kind of back up plan?" Eren blurted out. He knew that wasn't like Levi and that he wasn't making any sense but he wasn't sure what to do right now.

"Eren, are you an idiot?" Hanji sighed. "Let me phrase this differently, can you live without Levi? If you rejected him and he went off and found someone else to love...would you be okay with that?"

Eren pondered the question. "I guess," he struggled, "I would be okay if he was happy." The truth was, he wouldn't be okay. He would be mad and jealous. Levi shouldn't be with anyone but him. 

"Oh? So, if I went to Levi and took him away from you, you'd be fine with that?" Eren couldn't tell if Hanji was being serious. Was she saying this to make him realize something? Or did she really want Levi? Either way, Eren seemed to understand his feelings in that moment. He ran back to Levi as fast as he possibly could. He wouldn't be okay with Hanji having Levi at all! Who cares about all of the problems they would face? A relationship isn't supposed to be perfect. It's about living terrible lives together

Eren crashed through the door and ran over to Levi. He didn't care that he was a girl. He didn't care that Wall-Senpai had died. All he really cared about was the fact that he didn't want Levi to go off and be with someone that wasn't him.

"Hanji can't have you," he began. "Petra can't have you either, or Erwin, or whoever else comes along!" Eren declared. Levi wasn't quite sure where this was going. He just remained silent and let the show continue. 

"You're mine!" Eren pointed a finger at him and announced. He immediately blushed and regretted everything he'd just done. Why was he such an idiot? Why did he have to say it like that?

"I'm yours?" Levi replied. He closed the distance between himself and Eren. "Are you really okay with that?"

"I-If you'll accept me."

"I don't care if you have a hobby of crossdressing, if that's what you're worried about," he put a hand behind Eren's head and forced him closer. Their lips collided. 

"How long are you going to stay in that dress?" Hanji's voice interrupted the kiss between the two. Eren looked down and saw that he wasn't a girl anymore. The weird mixture had worn off, apparently. He was a guy again! But, he was wearing a dress that was too tight and way too short.

"Hanji, why is Eren back to normal but I'm not?" Mikasa asked. 

"Well, the way to turn back is pretty simple! You just have to kiss someone!" Hanji snickered. "It's like a fairy tale! I'm not sure who you are going to kiss though, since Eren is taken now. I'm sure you'll find someone, like Jean or Annie." 

"You got me into this mess so you should get me out of it," Mikasa leaned in to kiss Hanji. The scientist held up her hand and ran out of the room.

"You'll never catch me!" she laughed evilly and ran away. 

"I will catch you and I will kill you," Mikasa ran after her. "But first I need you to kiss me."

"My virgin lips will be protected!" Hanji ran faster. Eren laughed at the turn of events. He'd completely forgotten about the dress he was wearing. 

"Are you sure you want to walk around like that?" Levi asked. Eren looked down again and ran to his room to change. Hopefully things would be better for him in the future and Hanji wouldn't ever make him Erika again. 

One could always hope, right?

~The End~

Will You Marry Me?! [Levi x Eren]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara