Will You Be Mine?! Part IV

The two had both asked the question at the same time. Each one holding out a hand towards Eren. He didn't want to leave the corner of the room. Grabbing Mikasa's hand would be too strange. He didn't think of her in that way. Choosing Levi would be strange too. He would be lying to him. Eren wasn't really Erika. 

Foolish mortals, he had two hands, he could grab both of theirs and leave the question hanging in the air. That was the easiest thing to do. That way he wouldn't have to enter a relationship with either of them. He wasn't a girl in some shoujo manga. He didn't have to answer their question honestly. 

Eren was the manliest man sitting in his manliness next to Wall-Senpai. He didn't harbor any romantic feelings. There were no doki dokis for him. He was an independent man making his own decisions. Take that world!

Besides, didn't Levi already have someone that he liked? Didn't he turn down Eren's marriage proposal because of that? Why was he asking this when he had someone already? Was the competition getting to him?

Eren stood up and slapped both of their hands away. He wrapped an arm around each of them and smiled. "Now, now, I couldn't choose between you two darlings!~" His smile withered away into a menacing scowl. "Especially since you both were ignoring me for the past few minutes."

The angry Eren turned Mikasa and Levi towards each other. He slammed their heads together with while muttering "Now, kiss." They didn't kiss. His punishment didn't work. But, they did get a decent knock on the head. It might leave a mark tomorrow. Serves them right. That'll teach 'em. 

Eren smiled once more and turned his attention to Levi, shoving Mikasa away. "What was it you came for, Levi?" 

"I was looking for Hanji."

"Why did you need me? Are you here to confess your love to me after all of these years?" Hanji snickered and poked Levi's cheek. He responded by biting her finger. Eren retreated to the emo corner where he rendezvoused with Wall-Senpai. At least the wall loved him. 

"Don't say such creepy things," Levi scolded. "I was just going to complain about your dirty belongings. Stop living in my quarters. You should have found a better place to sleep by now."

"They are living together. Wall-Senpai, marry me instead," Eren muttered as his soul left his body. He wasn't jealous. Well, he was, he just didn't know it. He wanted to elope with Wall-Senpai as soon as possible. The wall was the only thing that loved him now. Maybe if he tried hard enough, Wall-Senpai would make Levi jealous. The only thing was...did Levi even get jealous? And how was he going to make Levi jealous of a wall?

"I'm sorry, Wall-Senpai, you were my only hope and I'm not sure how our relationship is going to work out," Eren cried as he hugged the wall. He was really losing it. 

"Don't say that," the wall spoke. A face appeared on it. Eren was hallucinating, of course, but it was fun to imagine the wall having a personality so he refused to let sanity creep back in. 

"How are we going to be together if you are a wall?" Eren shed a tear and continued clinging to his fictional partner. 

"It's okay, Eren. I'll always be here for you. I'll never love anyone else," the wall replied. 

"My lovely Wall-Senpai. Thank you," Eren smiled. 

"Wall-Senpai," Eren cooed. 

"Eren," the wall replied.

"Wall-Senpai."

"Eren."

"Wall-Senpai."

"Eren."

"Wall-Senpai."

"Eren."

The wall morphed into a person due to the magical dust of Hanji. Eren jumped into its arms and clung to it. "My one true love," Eren smiled. Who needs Mikasa? Who needs Levi? Eren had Wall-Senpai and that is all that mattered!

"Erika, I know we have only been together for a short time...but I love you. Will you marry me?" Wall-senpai placed his hand on Eren's chin and lifted his face so that he was looking directly at him. Eren's eyes filled with tears of joy. It was true that he'd only known Wall-Senpai for less then 10 seconds but his love was pure! He was so happy that he completely forgot about the two people currently sending their negative energy to the two of them.

"I-I don't know what to say," Eren blushed and looked away. Before he could finish his response, Wall-Senpai leaned closer to his face.

"Say 'yes'" he smiled before beginning to place a kiss on Eren's lips. He would've succeeded too if it wasn't for the fact that Levi's foot came in direct contact with Wall-Senpai's face. He'd performed a flying ninja kick of doom. Wall-Senpai fell to the ground, (with Eren still in his arms).

"Wall-Senpai, are you okay?" Eren gasped and placed his hand on Wall-Senpai's cheek. Levi's negative energy radiated through the whole room. He reminded Eren of a demon. 

"You sure get attached to random people easily, Erika," Levi glared full force. 

"It's okay, Erika," Wall-Senpai smiled and started coughing. Blood dripped from his mouth. 

"No! It's not okay! We had our whole live planned out together! You can't die on me now! Not like this...not here!" Eren held Wall-Senpai close. His tears of joy turned to tears of sorrow. 

"Though our time together was short, I'm glad I met you Erika. I'm glad we were able to have these moments of bliss," he smiled at Eren weakly before breathing his last.

"WALL-SENPAI!!!!!" Eren yelled at the top of his lungs as he cried while holding the cold corpse of his beloved.