00 - Character Intro

Sup guys! Happy New Year! I didn't really have anything planned to be posted for the occasion, so I decided to just give a sneak peak at what I will eventually write in the future, Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Character Profile:

Name: Obanai Nahibe

Birthday: March 24th

Family: Deceased

Pet: Kaburamaru (White snake with red eyes)

Appearance:
Height: 162 cm (5'3+1/2)
Straight-edged black hair going down to her neck
Has a yellow right eye and green left eye (Cannot see well out of the yellow eye)
Normally wears baggy clothing
Smooth white delicate skin
Bandages wrapped below her nose to cover her scars
Has 2 scars from the corner of her ears to her mouth
Has her snake wrapped around her at all times to help with her sight

-.-.-.-

Quirk: Eyes of Arrows

Obanai is able to grow eyes on her body that can summon arrows within 20 meters of herself and can move 250 meters away. These arrows are red and completely 2D. The arrows can move in any direction Obanai pleases and can push objects. The arrows can be forcefully redirected by others if hit from the flat end. Obanai can summon as many of these arrows as she wants with her only limit being her concentration.

(Note: If you couldn't tell already, it's pretty much Yahaba's blood demon art from Demon Slayer)

Obanai can also use the eyes that she grows to detect the past movements of objects and people in areas.

-.-.-.-

Personality:

Obanai is a very serious person with aspirations to be a hero. She is very strict on herself and others who wish to become hero's, with no tolerance for those who break protocol or don't take it seriously. She is the most strict on the weakest hero's, believing in cutting off weaknesses to build strengths.

Obanai is also very self deprecating on the topic of being a good person, believing the she is inherently evil due to her bloodline. She is very bad at making friends not only due to her personality, but also due to the fact that she doesn't believe she is worthy of friendship. Due to her past, she has a very deep rooted aversion to men. As a future hero she tries to ignore it, but she is far more friendly and comforatable around women.

Obanai has a very high pain tolerance and stamina, able to last in fights for a long time. She also has experience in martial arts, nothing crazy like an old master, but definetly enough to get the upperhand in hand to hand combat. 

She is also very self conscious about her scars on her face, and will do almost anything to keep them hidden from others. During Lunchtime at UA, Obanai will grab food and then leave the cafeteria to eat alone outside the school. Obanai also lives alones, paying for expenses by working at a cafe full time on top of school.

-.-.-.-

Likes: Music, Being alone, Shogi, Studying.
Dislikes: Food, Men, Incompetence, Laziness.

Romantic Interest: Kyoka Jiro

-.-.-.-

And that's it for the sneak peak! Check out my other fanfics if you want, It fuels my ego but you have free will. Anyways, Ciao!