One Shot - The Question

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Obanai was curious.

She had just come back from her internship with Sir Nighteye, and had met up with Kyoka at the train station. What Obanai was curious about, was about to traumatize Kyoka.

"What's a willy?" Obanai asked.

"Huh?" Kyoka's attention snapped to Obanai.

"A guy at Sir Nighteye's agency was worried about showing his 'willy' if he trained without his hero costume. What the heck is a willy?" Obanai asked, causing Kyoka to blush intensely.

'W-W-What?! I-Is she dense?! Oh my god! How do I respond to that? Has she not received 'the talk' yet? What should I do?!' Kyoka was panicking.

"W-Well, um... you see... the thing is, I- um, its uh... not an easy topic to talk about." Kyoka sputtered, Obanai simply looking confused. Kyoka then took a deep breath, "O-Obanai, d-do you know w-where babies come from?" she asked.

"I don't know, I think it was something about 'fu-'"

"Eep!" Kyoka yelped in embarassment, very much not able to handle any sexual conversation. "Y-You don't need to continue! All right?!" Kyoka pleaded.

"All... right?" Obanai was still lost. She then had a contemplative expression on her face, "Hm, perhaps I should ask Mr.Aizawa. Sir Nighteye did suggest that..." Obanai mused.

'Not even Sir Nighteye could tell her?! Oh no... I hope Mr.Aizawa can pull through..! If that doesn't work, Obanai may get too curious for her own good!' Kyoka thought in panic overdrive. 

Later that day, when class ended, Obanai went to Aizawa to ask the million dollar question, Kyoka hiding around a corner to make sure nothing went wrong. "Hey Kyoka, what are you doi-mph!" Mina suddenly came in, Kyoka immediately covered her mouth.

"Shhh! Don't say a word!" Kyoka shushed.

"Mr. Aizawa." Obanai called, "I've got a question Sir Nighteye said I should ask you about." she began.

"Make it quick, I wanna go to sleep." Aizawa said tiredly, starting to get into his sleeping bag.

"Okay, what is a willy?" Obanai asked, Aizawa freezing up.

"... could you repeat that?" Aizawa asked slowly.

"What's a willy? A blonde guy named Mirio said that if he didn't wear his uniform while training, his 'willy' would be seen." Obanai explained.

"Pst, Jiro, is she serious?" Mina whispered.

"Yes, shh!" Kyoka shushed, a faint blush forming on her cheeks for whats to come.

Aizawa just sighed, "I'm not paid enough for this... why do I have to be the one to give my student the talk?" he muttered.

"'The talk'? The hell is the talk?" Obanai asked. "Why is everyone being so evasive and vague about this?" Obanai asked with narrowed eyes.

"*sigh*, I can't tell you, it would reflect poorly for an old male to teach a teenage girl about this. Jiro, Ashido, come here." Aizawa ordered, having known the two girls were there from the beginning.

""Eep!"" the girls yelped, scurrying towards Aizawa and Obanai.

"Tell her everything she needs to know about sex ed. I'm going to sleep." Aizawa ordered. He then proceeded to fully zip up his sleeping bag and fell to the floor, snores quickly following.

Obanai then turned to the two now flushed and panicked girls, "Well? Am I getting an answer or not?" Obanai asked.

Kyoka took a breath, "Obanai I-" 

"It's okay Jiro, I got this." Mina said with a solemn expression. "Obanai, lets go somewhere more private, this is going to be a long conversation."

"Okay?" Obanai was still completely lost. Mina and Kyoka brought Obanai to the now empty cafeteria, both completely silent.

"Obanai, do you know where babies come from?" Mina started as they sat down at one of the tables.

"No, like I told Kyoka earlier, all I know is that it involves some sort of action called 'fucking'." Obanai said, causing Kyoka to blush madly in embarassment.

Mina took a deep breath, "I guess we're starting with the basics then."

This was going to be a long day.

-.-.-.-

By the end of the explanation, Kyoka's head was banging againt the table, and Obanai was curled up into a ball over the shock of learning sex ed. Mina was also looking very flustered, and was breathing heavily from the built up stress that came with explaining it.

"I-I-I, Cannot-t believe p-people have to do stuff l-like that." Obanai stuttered, which usually would be a suprise to anyone, but Mina and Kyoka didn't comment on it. "End me right now, why is it like that, I..."

Obanai suddenly gasped in realization, "Is that what people meant by having their 'first time'!?" she yelled.

"Y-yes," Kyoka quietly whispered.

Obanai.exe has stopped working.

"S-So, a-all those people... w-who bragged a-about... f-first time, h-had done that?" Obanai asked, now hysterical. "That's a thing that people casualy do when in a relationship?! That's insane!" Obanai yelled. "There's no way that's actually normal, right?!"

Mina and Kyoka remained silent, "Guys! You can't be serious!" more silence, "GUYS!"

Obanai felt her whole world crumble before herself, she thought she had seen the worst of what humanity could do. But this... she can't believe it.

"I-I, I'm going home. I need time to think about this." Obanai said, standing up in a daze. "Goodbye," 

Kyoka was snapped out of her daze, "Wait! I'm coming as well!" she exclaimed, readily following Obanai.

Obanai didn't get any sleep that night.

-.-.-.-

Ciao!