07 - USJ

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

The next day, Aizawa had yet another suprise annoucement. "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors: Allmight and me, and one more person." he explained.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Hanta asked with his hand raised.

Aizawa raised a white card that read 'rescue', "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa explained.

The class gasped, clearly excited. 'This is the most vital part of being a hero, I got to pay extra attention.' Obanai mused.

"Rescue... Looks like it will be a lot of work this time, too." Denki mused.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" Eijiro said. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in the water, ribbit." Tsuyu boasted.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your hero costume this time or not." Aizawa said, pressing a remote, revealing the hero costumes. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking the bus. That is all, start getting ready." Aizawa said as he left. 

Obanai decided to get changed into her hero costume, feeling it to be more comforatable, and wanting to get more familiar with wearing the costume in action.

After getting changed, Obanai and Kyoka met up infront of the bus, waiting for it to open. Obanai then heard the sound of Tenya whistleing very loudly. "Class 1-A, gather round!" he requested.

"Form two lines by your student numbers, in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" he oredered, whistling a few more times.

As everyone got into the bus, it quickly became apparent that what Tenya requested was entirely unnecessary, since the bus had plenty of space inside. 

Obanai and Kyoka decided to sit together in one of the two seaters of the bus, listening to music throughout the whole bus ride with earbuds. Or they planned to, if it were not for Bakugo putting his head above them from behind and yelling at Denki.

"What's with your volcabulary bastard?! I'll kill you!" he yelled.

"Enough, this class needs to be encouraging!" Tenya protested.

Bakugo shoved Obanai's and Kyoka's faces aside, "I'll encourage your head of your shoulders, you pun-ack!" Bakugo was cut off by Obanai sharply chopping his neck.

"Be quiet, be quiet. Leave your yelling for when your alone you idiot." Obanai reprimanded.

"Huh?! I'll crush your skull, snake girl!" Bakugo snarled.

"Shut it, weakling."

"All right, All right. Let's just apologize." Tenya stepped in.

"I don't wan't his apology, I want him to shut his mouth." Obanai responded.

"Like hell I'll apologize to this nerd who hides his face behind bandages!" Bakugo yelled.

"What?" Obanai said in the coldest voice anyone had ever heard.

"We're here, stop messing around." Aizawa interupted.

"Yes, sir!" The class responded, Bakugo sounding dry while Obanai didn't even respond.

Once everyone got out the bus, they were greeted by a hero who looked like an astronaut. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." Everyone gasped at their appearance.