15 - Anger

Here's the final part, Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Obanai Nahibe vs Hitoshi Shinsou

While Bakugo was holding a temper tantrum in anger, the tournament continued. Hitoshi was starting to internally panic at the round to come. 'Crap! I'm against the only opponent who knows my secret! She may have promised to not use her Quirk, but she is a monster in hand-to-hand combat! I'm screwed!' Hitoshi thought.

"The second last battle of the U.A. Sports Festival is now underway! From the hero course, it's Obanai Nahibe! Versus-- From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!" President Mic declared.

"Given Shinso's performance so far, I think it's pretty safe to say that we will offer him a transfer to the hero course." Aizawa said. 'Wait, really?' Hitoshi thought, 'Heh, that means I already achieved my goal. But... I shouldn't get complacent, if I don't try hard enough here... they may reconsider...' Hitoshi thought.

"Hey, can we talk this out?" Hitoshi asked. Obanai remained silent.

"Ready?" President Mic began.

"Hey! Atleast don't knee me down under like you did to that red haired guy!" Hitoshi yelled in panic.

"Start!" President Mic yelled. Hitoshi and Obanai then ran at each other, for close quarters combat. "What? They're not using their Quirks? Did they agree to fight hand-to-hand?" President Mic wondered aloud.

Hitoshi went for a punch against Obanai, but Obanai parried it and landed a punch at Hitoshi's stomach, "Ack!". Obanai then circled around Hitoshi and elbowed him into the ground.

Obanai continued to plant her elbow against Hitoshi's back, slowly increasing pressure. However, Hitoshi remained stubborn, and refused to give up.

With a sigh, Obanai then let go and wordlessly dragged him out of the arena. Hitoshi tried to resist in any way possible but to no avail. "Shinso is out of bounds! Nahibe advances to the finals!" Midnight declared, causing the audience to cheer.

-.-.-.-

Katsuki Bakugo vs Obanai Nahibe

Obanai had made it to the finals, internally, Obanai was grateful that Shoto gave up like he did, since he would be a much harder opponent than Bakugo at full power. Obanai was now sitting in waiting room 1, waiting to be called forth to fight.

'Bakugo is going to be a tough opponent. He is very proficient at hand-to-hand combat and isn't afraid to use explosions at point blank. I'm not allowed to use Kaburamaru, so I don't have any help seeing out of my right eye. Bakugo is a genius at combat, he may end up noticing.' Obanai thought.

'Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya have had the spotlight this entire festival. It's now time for me to claim first place for myself. I may not have a strong reason to win like Bakugo or the others, but I do want to win for Kyo-

As Obanai was thinking, the door was suddenly kicked open by an angry looking Bakugo. "Huh? Hey, why are you here? It's waiting room... oh, this is room one? I did it again! Damn it!" Bakugo cursed.

"Go to the right room, you fool." Obanai said, to the immense irritation of Bakugo. 

Bakugo walked up to Obanai, "I may have gotten the room wrong, but your nonchalant attitude and certainty about victory is really pissing me off!" Bakugo yelled.

"Then prove me wrong by winning." Obanai replied bluntly.

"I will! I'll kill you bitch!" Bakugo cursed. "You better give it your all unlike that Half-and-half bastard!"