LOV 1 - Meet the Team

I'm back baby! Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Kurogiri was quite pleased with the recent developments so far.

Tomura had calmed down when he came back from his rather abrupt exit when trying to recruit Dabi, Mike, and Himiko, and had actually recruited them to the league. Not only that, but he had managed to recruit six other members to the league aswell.

Each member of the league had a unique skillset that had balanced out quite nicely. There was Muscular, Tomura and Spinner who specialized in close combat, Dabi, Mike, Moonfish and Mustard were great from a range, Magne, and himself were good support, and Compress and Himiko were great at stealth.

Right now every member of the league were in the bar to get to know each other apart from Muscular and Moonfish.

"I'm so excited to be here! Can I go home now?"Twice declared.

"I agree with half of walking contradiction over there, I'm not here to make friends." Dabi said non-chanlantly.

Tomura narrowed his eyes at him, "No raid will be successful if the players are constantly raging at each other. I'm the leader here, so shut up."

Dabi just scoffed, Himiko then spoke up, "Ooo, ooo! Can I get your blood Tomura-chan? That will be great bonding!" she asked excitedly.

Spinner glared at Himiko, "Hey! The only blood you should be taking is that of the fakes heroes!" Spinner said angrily.

Himiko just grinned further, "*gasp* Lizard man also likes Mr.Stainy? Can I stab you? Would you regenerate if I cut your limbs off?" Himiko said while jumping.

Spinner looked very alarmed, "Nonono! I don't regenerate limbs... probably. Also! Don't call me that, my name's Spinner!" Himiko just giggled in response, stabbing the air around her playfully with a knife, unerving Spinner further.

"So we're just here to do some 'Team Bonding'?" Mustard asked with a scoff.

"Yep, you're going to raid the training camp, so I need the party to have co-operation so we can get the loot without a problem." Tomura said.

"If you want bonding, we can just drink until there is no tommorow, that would make it easy. Although... there are kids here." Magne said with a smirk.

"Sure, I'll take a drink for 'Party Co-operation'." Dabi said with a smirk, clearly not caring for friendship in the slightest and just wanting a drink. "Gimme a strong one." he waved to Kurogiri.

"Certainly." Kurogiri replied.

"I don't know about doing this near kids... WOO! Let's get wasted! Gimme what Dabi-kun's having!" Twice cheered, Kurogiri giving a hum of affirmation.

Spinner scratched the back of his neck, "I personally don't like drinking." he said as Magne ordered a drink for herself.

"I can respect that... You pussy!" Twice taunted.

"I'm not really a beer person, what wines do you have, Kurogiri?" Compress asked.

As Kurogiri was listing out drinks, Mustard sighed, "I'd rather not get caught in this... I'm going to go." he stated grumpily. 

Mike place a hand on his shoulder, "N0w Now... A 5how is 0nly int3restin6 if you w4tch the whol3 th1ng. Tru5t m3, thi5 will b3 fun t0 watch." Mike said, signature smile on his TV face.

Mustard, much to Mike's (and Compress's who was nearby) confusion, responded rather stiffly, "I-I, Um... Sure." he replied.

Mike's TV screen showed a question mark, "Hm? 1s 5omethin6 wr0ng?" he asked.