02 - First Day

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" A teacher announced from the examiner room.

On a big screen visible to all the teachers, a score board for the top 10 performers for the exam were shown. Next to each of their names was 2 numbers, one representing their 'villain points' and the other representing their 'rescure points'.

Villain points were the acumulation of all the points the examinees got from defeating the robots, while rescure points were decided by the teachers judging their performances based one their heroic actions.

The rankings are as followed:
#1: Katsuki Bakugo: 77 VP, 0 RP
#2: Obanai Nahibe: 58 VP, 18 RP
#3: Eijiro Kirishima: 39 VP, 35 RP
#4: Ochaco Uraraka: 28 VP, 45 RP
#5: Ibara Shiozaki: 36 VP, 32 RP
#6: Itsuka Kendo: 25 VP, 40 RP
#7: Kyoka Jiro: 28 VP, 35 RP
#8: Tenya Lida: 52 VP, 9 RP
#9: Izuku Midoriya: 0 VP, 60 RP
#10: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: 49 VP, 10 RP

A teacher pointed towards Bakugo's score, "I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points." she said in astonishment.

Another teacher spoke up, "The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them. In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness." he concluded.

"In contrast, there's the ninth placed student with zero villain points." another teacher observed.

"There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away." the previous teacher said in amusement.

"But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack... It's like he's a young child who's quirk just manifested." another teacher observed. A teacher wearing a grey scarf narrowed his eyes at that statement.

"Going back to beating zero pointers, that duo at Battle Center F were quite impressive. Unlike ninth place, the second and seventh place contestants managed to beat it without a scratch, if with a little more difficulty." the first teacher who spoke said.

"Were it not for the impressive display of on the spot teamwork, I doubt seventh place would have gotten enough rescue points to be in top 10." Another teacher remarked.

"But of course, teamwork and strategy are both very important qualities in becoming a hero. Working together to fight a greater evil despite being against eachother is a truly heroic quality." A female teacher explained.

-.-.-.-

Obanai arrived at her classroom in the U.A. academy, not suprised in the slightest on having passed. When Obanai entered class 1-A, she realized that she was one of the first people to arrive.

She could see three people in the classroom already, two were sitting in the back. One was a girl with long black spiky hair while the other was a boy with red hair on his left and white hair on his right. The third person in the classroom was sitting at the front at the far left who at first glance appeared to be a floating girls school uniform, but on closer inspection was an invisible person.

Deciding that she didn't want anything to do with them, Obanai sat down in the seat on the second row from the front and second column from the right, seat #7. Not having anything in particular to do while waiting, Obanai decided to just stare into space until the teacher arrived.

Unfortunately for Obanai, some of her new classmates were more sociable than her. The invisible girl walked up to Obanai to talk to her. "Woah! Is that a snake wrapped around your neck?" the girl asked.