13 - Giving Your All

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"The Fourth match is all done! Let's move on to the next match quickly after a short break!" President Mic ordered.

"Hey, Bakugo!" Hanta called out. "That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy." Hanta jested.

"Even if it was because of the match, you played an amazing villain, Bakugo." Tsuyu complimented?

"Shut up! Be quiet!" Bakugo yelled.

"But man, I can't believe that you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl. I couldn't help but hold back." Denki said indignantly.

"She completely sealed you off, Kaminari." Tsuyu pointed out.

"Y-You know what, Tsu?" Denki said.

Bakugo huffed, "What part of her was frail?"

-.-.-.-

Obanai Nahibe vs Fumikage Tokoyami

"Good luck Obanai," Kyoka said, "I'm sure you'll do amazing." she added.

Obanai wasn't sure why, but she was now fired up more than ever to secure a victory, "I will," she said with a little more intensity than she intended.

Afterwalking down the hallways to the first floor, Obanai arrived at the stadium field. "We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! Offense and defense in one body! The dark samurai accompanied by Dark Shadow! From the hero course, it's Fumikage Tokoyami!" President Mic announced.

Versus-- We've barely seen her Quirk! Yet she's gotten near the top both games! Also from the hero course, it's Obanai Nahibe!" President Mic yelled.

"What do you think, Midoriya?" Tenya asked Izuku.

"Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is strong at the midrange, so Obanai will find it difficult to approach him. Truthfully, I haven't witnessed much of Obanai's power with my own eye's, though she was able to make the Nomu stagger when I couldn't." Izuku noted.

'It's just like President Mic said, Dark Shadow is extremely versatile. From what I've observed it is sensitive to electricity, but I have no method of using it. My best strategy would be to simply attack from outside its range.' Obanai concluded. 'He isn't too aware of my power, but he did watch me during the hero vs villain excercise and the Quirk assessment test, he probably knows enough to try to close the distance as fast as possible.' 

"Fifth match, start!" President Mic declared, Obanai grew an eye on each of her palms.

"Go, Dark Shadow!" Fumikage yelled, Dark Shadow coming out of his chest and rushing towards Obanai. Obanai sent a volley of arrows towards Dark Shadow, Dark shadow braced for impact as it charged, but the arrows went around it.

Dark Shadow went to punch Obanai, but Fumikage was hit by the arrows and was nearly sent out of bounds, dragging Dark Shadow with it, Dark Shadow barely missing a punch. "That was close! Obanai didn't even flinch!" President Mic commentated.

Obanai wasted no time sending wave after wave of arrows, Dark Shadow unable to counter and was simply left to defend Fumikage lest he get pushed out of the arena. As Dark Shadow defended against the arrows, Fumikage slowly walked forward.

Obanai wasn't having that, so she increased the volley of arrows even further, Dark Shadow struggling to keep up, forcing Fumikage to stop. "Obanai is relentless! I can't believe it but Tokoyami can barely even stop to breathe!" President Mic said.

'Time to finish this,' Obanai thought, sending an arrow towards Fumikage that was flat against the floor. Dark Shadow didn't notice the arrow, which dragged Fumikage backwards by the foot and brought him out of bounds.