18 - Race

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Now that internships were over, classes began to start again at a normal pace. Almost everyone was in their seats waiting for class to start.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing a very angry looking Katsuki with flat hair. Eijiro and Hanta immediately burst into laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously?! Seriously Bakugo?!" They howled in disbelief.

Kyoka was also snickering, she the turned to look at Obanai, who had a face that conveyed nothing but sadistic glee. "Stop laughing!" Katsuki demanded with a curled fist, "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even if I wash it! Hey, stop laughing!" Katsuki snarled.

Obanai spoke up, clear amusement in her voice, "I didn't know you could be so dashing, flat haired boy." 

"I'll kill you!" Katsuki threatened.

Tears were forming in Eijiro and Hanta's eyes from sheer laughter, "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Hanta taunted.

Katsuki's hair exploded into its normal spiky shape, "What'd you say?!" he yelled.

""It's back!"" Eijiro and Hanta pointed.

Obanai then started to tune into the conversation Tsuyu, Kyoka and Mina were having. "Wow, you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous." Mina asked in amazement.

Kyoka twirled her earphone jack, "I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though." Kyoka said humbly.

"It's still amazing, though!" Mina forced.

"All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighbouring country." Tsuyu said with a finger on her chin.

Kyoka and Mina looked shocked, ""That's crazy!""

"How about you Obanai? How was training with Allmight's former sidekick?" Kyoka asked.

"Very insightful, not much happened but it was certainly an enlightening experience." Obanai said. "I had to make Sir Nighteye laugh before he recognized me as worth teaching though." 

'''Make him laugh?!''' the other three thought at the same time.

"What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?" Tsuyu asked.

Ochaco was in a fighting stance, with a very intense gaze on her face. Her entire being just radiated power, her breath sounding like she just consumed 5 mint tictacs. "It was very worthwhile..." Ochaco replied as she started punching the air.

"Ochaco's awakened, huh?" Tsuyu muttered.

"She went to that battle hero's place, right?" Kyoka asked.

"That's a huge change for just one week..." Denki mumbled.

Hitoshi then entered the classroom, looking pale and like death. He walked towards his normal seat next to Obanai's and then collapsed onto the chair.

"Sh-Shinso! What happened to you?!" Denki yelled. "You look like you haven't slept all week!"

Hitoshi, with his face planted against the desk mumbled, "I interned... with Mr... Aizawa..." he explained.

"Well... are you okay?" Denki asked in concern.

Hitoshi's lack of response filled Denki with genuine fear.

-.-.-.-

For the first class after internships, Allmight would be teaching them in Ground Gamma, an industrial training area. The entire class was now standing infront of Allmight, who began his speech, "Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start right now. Right. It's basic hero training!" Allmight declared.