05 - Teamwork

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Lida!" Allmight declared, to the shock of Tenya.

It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked.

Allmight adopted a fauz inquisitive voice, "Hm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" he asked.

Momo raised her hand, "Yes, Mr. Allmight. That is because Lida adapted the most to the context of the training." She then proceeded to give a long explanation, that was all obvious to Obanai. "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo finished.

Allmight was left in a stunned silence, clearly not expecting such a detailed and correct answer. "W-Well, Young Lida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" Allmight said, giving a thumbs up.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Momo concluded.

Allmight then spoke up, "All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

"Yes, sir!" the class responded.

-.-.-.-

The second match was Team B as the heroes, with Shoto and Mezo against Team I as the villains, with Toru and Mashirao.

Toru took off her gloves and boots, making her entirely invisible other than her earpiece. "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" Allmight said as a buzzer went off.

'Hm... I wonder if my Quirk can track Toru's movements... that will be something to figure out later...'

Sero spread his wings out inside the building, detecting the location of the villains and the bomb. After telling Shoto, he stepped outside the building.

Shoto then proceeded to effortlessly freeze then entire building, and then walked calmly with Sero to the bomb. The effects of Shoto's freezing could be felt in the monitor room, with everyone shivering from the cold apart from Obanai, Momo, Kyoka and Bakugo. 

Allmight began monologuing while shivereing from the cold, "He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy."

"He's so strong!" Eijiro commented.

Shoto walked by his opponent's whose feet were frozen in ice, and touched the bomb with no resistance. "Hero team... wins!" Allmight declared.

Shoto then heated up the building, melting all of the ice and warming up the monitor room. "W-wow!" Rikido muttered.

"What's up with that Quirk," Denki asked in astonishment.

"As expected from someone who got in through recommendations..." Tsuyu said.

"All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will being the third match!" Allmight ordered.

"Yes, sir!" The class responded.

'That guy... his Quirk would be troubling to face against. I need to think of countermeasures for if we ever engage in training...' Obanai thought.

-.-.-.-

Round 3 was Team J as the villains vs Team I as the heroes. Team I nearly pulled off an effortless victory due to Fumikage's Quirk, which none of Team J had a counter for.