16 - Hero Names

One thing I would like to clarify, and I should have clarified this much earlier. The arrows are DIRECTIONAL arrows, NOT arrows as in a bow and arrow. It occured to me that I never clarified that outside the character intro, which would have meant nothing to those who didn't read it or don't know who Yahaba was. Anyways, Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Obanai was waiting for Kyoka so they could walk to school together, the weather reflecting her mood right now. Even though Kyoka cheered her up, Obanai was NOT happy with what happened during the U.A. sports festival.

Obanai was very selfconscious about how her scar was shown to everyone on TV, it didn't help that many people now recognized her in public due to her distinct bandages, one of them even directly mentioned her scar. Even if the rain reflected Obanai's mood, Obanai actually enjoyed the rain.

Rain always made Obanai feel calm and collected, the constant dripping of water always eased her nerves. "Sorry I'm late!" Kyoka yelled as she just arrived, "My dad was constantly nagging me about the U.A. sports festival an- wait why don't you have an umbrella? Get under mine! Quickly!" Kyoka quickly ushered Obanai in.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" Obanai asked as they started to walked under the umbrella, she was pretty sure that was a common conversation starter, though she wasn't sure why someone would be interested in that.

"Pretty good, it wasn't hard to sleep after all the exhaustion of the sports festival." Kyoka said, "How about you?" she asked.

"My boss let me go home a few hours early and paid me for it as celebration for winning, so I had a plenty of time to sleep." Obanai explained. "But... *sigh*, I had a hard time even thinking of sleep after what Bakugo did..." Obanai said tiredly. Kyoka was pretty suprised that Obanai was being so open with her, 'I guess she trusts me a lot after what happened afterward...'

"Are you alright?" Kyoka asked in concern, "You look more pale than normal," Kyoka said.

"I'll be fine, someone asked about it on my way here, I never wanted to simultaniously punch someone and run away at the same time more in my life." Obanai explained, leaving it unsaid that the 'it' was her scar.

"Sorry I wasn't there when that happened." Kyoka apologized.

"It's not your fault," Obanai plainly responded.

"Still, just know that if you ever feel bad, I'll be there for you." Kyoka promised.

"Thank you, I'm not very good with emotions but... I'll do the same for you." Obanai said while looking away, blushing in embarassment. The pair had arrived at U.A. as they were talking.

"Thanks," Kyoka giggled, "Oh did you hear abou-"

"U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Tenya in a poncho yelled as he ran by Obanai and Kyoka, Izuku following close behind.

"I see Lida is up to his normal antics..." Kyoka sighed as she put her umbrella away. 

"Even if he's uptight, a class rep has to maintain their image I suppose." Obanai muttered, Kyoka internally thinking that Obanai could also be a little less uptight as well.

When they arrived at Class 1-A, they were suprised to see that the seating arrangement had changed. Instead of it being 4 columns 5 rows, it was now 5 columns and 5 rows, with the front and back row only have 3 desks instead of the 5 in the middle rows.

This added up the desk count to 21 desks instead of 20, meaning that another student was joining the class. Obanai ended up sitting in a seat with Kyoka on her right, Eijiro infront of her, Shoto behind her and an empty seat to her left.