The cute ass baby dragon 4/4

Levys POV

Before I can react Gajeels lips are on mine and that fire that was killed by my mothers arrival is back and it's raging even harder than before. He walked me back to the bed, his hands all over my back, my hair down to my hips. He places his hands on my ass and squeezes it while sucking my tongue sending tingles all over my body ending on my clit. I get goosebumps, as I feel myself getting wet. I run my hands up his back and grab his hair and pull. Not too hard but just enough to have him groaning under my hands.

Take it off I mumble against his lips.

What? he rasps back.

Your shirt, take it off. Now. I demand and he kisses down my neck distracting me. Mmmh '' a moan escapes my lips when Gajeels assault on my neck is interrupted so he can take his shirt off as I had demanded. I make good use of the interruption to take my shirt off too, he breaks my bra and throws it away somewhere. His hands explore my back down to my ass and pick me up. He turns around all in one blurred motion and throws himself onto the bed with me on top of him. The impact breaks our kiss, I look down at his lust-filled eyes, they make me feel like the most irresistible woman in the universe.

He pulls me up so my boobs are on his face, he buries his face on them and runs his stubbled face over my hypersensitive skin. I gasp and shiver. My body is filled with sensations and my breathing quickens. He takes my nipple in his mouth and gently but firmly nips on while simultaneously squeezing the other making them pucker and feel all the amazing tingles on my clit.

Gajeel, suck them harder I beg.

Someone is a bad girl

Mmhh , Why? I whimper Because I like it hard?

He stops and looks at me No, because shy or innocent you are not.You know what you want and you take it. Less talking, more doing I say with a smirk on my face.

He turns us over so he is on top and kisses his way down my stomach towards the apex of my thighs.

Gajeels POV

I start kissing down her stomach towards the apex of her thighs when I realize her jeans are on the way. I swiftly open the button and zipper. Then pull the jeans down her hips and legs, she helps me by raising her hips. I make sure to take the underwear with the pants so they are not on the way. I see heaven when everything is off, all pink and plush. I gently push her legs apart to get the full view, her pink petals are wet and swollen from all the rubbing we did before most likely.

I kiss her inner thigh and look up when I hear her gasp. Are you ready? I can hear my own voice low and raspy. Yes, Please So polite she probably had a snarky remark but I took a long lick from her little hole to her clit making sure to swirl my tongue multiple times on her clit with a bit of pressure. Aaahh, yeess more

I suck her clit in my mouth then alternate between licking, nipping, sucking and fucking her little hole with my tongue. She is going wild under me a moaning cursing mess and I love it, i take my time and make sure she comes two times before i make any move to fuck her.

Oh My God, I think I saw the stars she says as she tries to catch her breath. Now is my turn

I go up her body and position my cock over her vagina You will feel a lot of pressure. I am not small but I will be gentle and try my best so It does not hurt at all.

Okay, be gentle

Always, my Shrimp

I start pushing my cock slowly inside her, it's so warm, wet and tight. Like a very strong fist that is molding to my cock while still gripping tightly. Ah, okay wait I stop as soon as the words come out of her mouth. Its torture but i want her to be calm and enjoy it. Okay go but easy.

Actually i had bought something for this occasion I reached for my night stand and opened the first drawer and took out some lube and squirted some on my cock and her pussy. This should help us

I start pushing again and it takes a couple of minutes but my dick is finally inside her and it is amazing seeing our bodies connected this way. I can feel her trembling Gajeel, move. she says and it's like her words command my body. I start thrusting and we are a mess of pants, gasps and moans.

Fuck, you feel so good

I.. can't believe this feelsso good , aahh. she pants raggedly as I thrust harder inside of her.

Her walls are gripping me tightly and I am in heaven. I wish this would never end but I am close and so is she.

Levys POV

Fuck, Gajeel Dont stop, harder am gonna cum. Please ''I hear myself beg. I am overwhelmed by sensations and emotions. It feels so good, it's everything I had imagined and more.

Ohh fuck he groans and its so sexy. My whole body is hot and the tensioni feel on my belly is getting to a breaking point. Faster, Harder. he obliges on my request and suddenly we both scream that tension i was feeling on my belly snaps and my pussy milks his cock and my whole body spasms with my orgasm.

Mmmhh, Levy. he moans.

Gajeel I moan back and we both go flat tired trying to catch our breaths.

That was amazing I say out of breath. I can agree with that. We need to do it again, longer and less rushed he chuckles. I kiss him and lick his fangs because I am curious how they feel. He lets out a guttural groan and I stop.

Are you okay? I ask hesitantly, not sure if I hurt him or if something else is happening. He takes a deep breath before waiting a couple of minutes. He looks like he is trying to hold himself back very badly. Yes, i am okay but if ya don't wanna be more sore than I am sure ya are now i would suggest not do that.

Why?

Well my kind is very sensitive to their ears and fangs, more than ya are aware of just by touching them with your hands. That will make me go a bit nuts with lust and I have to be in control, I am far stronger than ya and I never wanna hurt my Shrimp. I take a minute to process what he just said. Well, okay. I go again and lick his fangs without warning and touch his ears. Today is gonna be a long night and it will be the same way for the rest of our lives.

I am so sorry its been so long everyone, its been...hard to say the least. I am doing better now but between work, my mental health, helping my mom with my grandma and then losing her its been challenging. My creative juices were not flowing. I have since started therapy and things are looking up. I was able to start writing again and I have stories already for this small series. I hope you guys like it and like always any nice constructive criticism is welcome. Love you all my Banana Muffins.